Avneil's anniversary - lll

Chapter 63

After returning from outside, now around 9 pm....

Neil, sitting in the room is waiting for Avni who is getting ready in the washroom....He is wondering why Avni is taking more time today than every day....
And before this his patience broke and he would call out the name of Avni.. He hears the door of the washroom opening and sees his wifey coming out from there and seeing his wifey, he is stunned...

Neil gets up from the bed and sees her, who has come out of the washroom and is standing there by the door...and is looking at him...

Neil steps towards her and moves closer to her... Avni smiles shyly seeing the expression on his face and Neil stands in front of her.....And says, after looking at her with all his heart...

Neil - you remember everything i said

Avni smiles on hearing this and says

Avni - Every single thing of yours is very important to me.. and it was your wish how could i forget it ?

Neil smiles and looks at her once again.. who is wreaking havoc with her beauty in this red color dress and looking way too beautiful...

This is the same red dress that Neil had asked Avni to wear in the room on the day of Karva Chauth, but due to his accident that day, Avni could not able to fulfill his wish.
And then there could not have been a better day to fulfill this wish than today, that's why Avni wears this dress for him.

Avni look 👇

Neil look 👇

Neil look 👇

Neil moves closer to her and kisses her forehead and Avni closes her eyes

Then he looks at her and speaks

Neil - Thank you

Avni sees him

Neil - Not for only to fulfill this wish of mine but to fulfill my every wish... you are the best wifey in the world