"Yes I knew it ! I knew you would propose her",I say with a grin on my face .

My grin vanishes when I see the look on Rishi's face .

"What's with that look?",I ask .

"What if she says no?",he says nervously .

"Gadhe kahike kabhi dekha hai tune voh tujhe kitne pyaar se dekhti hai",I say .
[You idiot have you ever seen how lovingly she looks at you?]

"You both can't go a day without seeing each other ",I say .

"I ..I am nervous",He says .

"Everyone are nervous ask some help from Jay bhai , Naksh bhai or Yash bhai they have proposed bhabhi's so they can guide you well",I say .

"No way ! They will tease the hell out of me",he says .

"Sorry bhai can't help you in this as I haven't proposed anyone for marriage",I say .

"Okay I will ask them for help",he says .

"Anyways I heard Badi Ma is looking for suitable girls for you",he says .

"Yes she is , I can't find a girl for myself and it's time for me to settle down bhaiya's are married and have kids and you too are gonna propose Aisha soon and I don't have any problem with arrange marriages",I tell him .

"So found any girl badi ma gave you bio -data's about you like?",he asks .

"Nah not yet I haven't yet seen all thw biodata's she gave me",I say .

"I have a feeling you are gonna get married soon",he says .

"Well time will tell that",I reply .

_________________

"Idhar aao tum teeno",I say to Abhi , Rehaan and Krish .
[Come here you three]

These three mischivious kids are running around the whole house just in their panties .

Anika bhabhi and Arshi bhabhi are gone to company for a urgent work and here I , Kabir bhai and Jay bhai taking care of them as Rishi is out , Naksh bhai and Ridhima bhabhi are with Anya , Sakshi bhabhi and Yash bhai are with Ira , Ma and chachi went to hospital and Papa and chachu have gone to company too today .

"These kids come here",Jay bhai says .

Today these three are extra naughty .

"They don't throw tantrums to wear clothes why are they throwing tantrums today?",Kabir bhai says .

"Even we three grown up men aren't able to catch 3 , 2 year old kids",Jay bhai says  .

"And that's such a same",I say .

"Abhi , Rehaan and Krish come here and wear your clothes",I say .

These three don't listen and run here and there .

They are more fast than us .

I , Kabir bhai and Jay bhai sigh and sit down for a while .

"Why are they like this today?",Jay bhai says and drops his head back groaning .

"Where are the kids?",I ask when I don't find them .

Kabir bhai and Jay bhai get up quickly when the words leave my mouth .

My eyes land towards the direction of the main door and see the three of them .

And the three of them weren't alone .

Trisha was also here ....

What is Trisha doing here?

My heart skips a beat when our eyes meet .