CHAPTER 28: I'm back, bitches!

One week later...

<Yin's POV>

Even if it's been a week after my confrontation with Sanzu at the old airport, I still haven't fully recovered yet. My wounds are healing already and I have finished my blood transfusion, but I still haven't got my sense of balance back. I still feel dizzy every time I try to stand. I don't know if I still need more blood, or Sanzu hit me somewhere that affects my nerves which is in-charge of my balance. I can't consult for a doctor because Ysa was the one who takes care of me. I am not sure where am I, because I haven't seen any doctor nor nurse who visit me in my room this whole week. I want to ask Ysa but I don't want to bombard her with questions because I'm afraid that she will suspect that I already know that she's a traitor.

I looked at the clock and it's 7:00. I don't know if it's AM or PM because I don't have here any phone to confirm it, and I haven't seen a glimpse of the outside world if it's daytime or night-time.

When I have finished wiping my body to clean myself, and dressed myself, Ysa went inside my room with a wheelchair.

Yin: What is that for?

Ysa: We have to go.

I furrowed my eyebrows to show my confusion.

Yin: Care to explain why?

Ysa: We don't have much time for that. I'll explain to you later.

Yin: I ain't moving from my bed if you won't explain.

She just sighed and I can sense that the smile from her face is just fake. She sat beside me and holds my hand.

Ysa: You are not safe here anymore Yin. Mikey knew that you confronted with Sanzu last week.

Yin: Sanzu is alive?

Ysa: Yes? Why'd you ask?

Thank goodness. He's alive. I can remember that before I passed out after the smoke bomb, I have heard some gunshots. I was so worried about him. I really thought he was shot.

Yin: Nothing. Uhm. What Mikey is up to after knowing that?

Ysa: He wants you dead. Koko have discovered this place, and the Haitani brothers are on their way here already.

In my thoughts, "Really?". Maybe Mikey already knew that you're a traitor and they want me back, and they will kill you. I have to do something so that she won't take me somewhere.

Yin: Then let them come here. Let them kill me.

Ysa: Are you serious?! No way! I can't let you die!

Her acting really irritates me. I want to skin her alive. I want to pull her hair until her scalp will rip from her skull. But how the fuck would I do that if my legs won't cooperate with me?

Ysa: I'm sorry Yin. Whether you agree or not, we have to go.

Yin: I don't wanna!

She stood up and injected something in my dextrose and I immediately pulled the needle behind my hand, but she pulled out another injection and stabbed it in my thigh. I screamed in pain and pushed her. I pulled the injection from my thigh and threw it away. I immediately started to feel the numbness all over my body. I can't move my legs and arms. I'm still conscious but my body can't move, that includes my tongue. She moved the wheelchair near my bed and guided me to sit on it. She grabbed a pair of facemasks. She wears one and she lets me put on the another one.

Ysa started pushing the wheelchair outside the room. Ah I see. I'm really at the hospital, but why there are no doctors nor nurses visiting me in my ward? Even I can see some on our way outside. She stopped the wheelchair in front of a highly tinted car painted in black, perhaps. It's indeed night-time. I tried to move my eyeballs to look around hoping someone will come to help me. She guided me to sit beside the driver's seat. I peeked at the mirror and there's no one at the back seat. She's alone. No other men helping her, or maybe her helpers are working secretly around her. I hate to admit it but, she is really amazing, doing all of these alone. Maybe that's why Mikey hired her in Bonten because of her skills.