CHAPTER 17: He is not the right man

⚠️Warning!!!⚠️ Smuts ahead (18+) Read at your own risk🔞💧

<Yin's POV>

I've been a working in Bonten for several months already. We have successfully exported our goods (party drugs and steroids) to other countries and imported some weapons by the help of L'o security. The Furinji Tech is working for the government and community legally at day time, and working as an online black market at night. I never have done any illegal things such these before (except for murders), until I was working in Bonten. I have tried new things, such as taking some drugs, by the influence of Sanzu of course, and doing some illegal gamblings in casino by the influence of Koko. All of these, I hid them from Hoshi. I don't want him to feel disappointed. Also, I just want him to forget about me.

Until one day....

I came back to my room at Bonten's HQ from a success mission with Ran and Rindou. I took off my dirty clothes and went inside the bathroom to have a shower. After that, I put on a bath robe and stepped outside the bathroom. I sat in front of the mirror to blow dry my hair. I accidentally dropped my hairbrush, so I put down the hair blower on the table and bent down to pick up my hairbrush. I sat back again and when I was about to look on the mirror, a hand immediately covered my mouth. I startled and I was about to struggle but I saw Mikey on the mirror so I immediately calmed myself.

He whispered on my ear, "You must lock your room all the time."

His cold voice gives shivers on my spine, and he slowly pulls his hand away from my mouth.

I stood up and turned on him, "what the hell are you doing here?". I widened my eyes giving him an angry look.

Mikey: I was just checking up on you.

Yin: At this hour? You must be sleeping. I'm sure Ran and Rindou gave you a report already.

Mikey: Yes they did, that is why I came here to see you if you're fine.

Yin: Just when the hell you give me some care, Mikey. I'm not used to it. Do you have a fever or what?

He walked towards me and I moved backwards as my reflex. He grabbed my hands and places it on his neck.

Mikey: See? I don't have any fever.

Yin: Okay? Just....just go back to your room and sleep.

I tried to pull my hands away but he hardened his grips on my wrists.

Yin: Uhm.. Mikey?

He then looked at me slowly moving his sight to my body.

Mikey: I heard that Ran put your tattoo on your chest. So he has seen it?

Yin: What are you talking about Mikey? He saw nothing on me. And so what if he sees some? It's none of your business.

He then pushed me against the wall while restraining my hands above my head by gripping them tightly with his left hand.

Yin: Mikey don't you dare!

I raised my voiced but he didn't listen. He grabbed my neck and kissed me. I kicked his gut but it seems like it doesn't affect him. He pulled me from the wall and pushed me on the bed.

Yin: STOP IT MIKEY!!!

Mikey: Why would I? Also, I don't take orders from you.

I rolled on my belly, and when I was about to get off from the bed to the other side, he grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him.

Yin: STOP!!!

I held my tears while screaming. I tried to struggle but he's way too strong. I can remember that I never won in our battle even once. He laid his belly on my back and grips my wrist tightly while sniffing and kissing my neck.