CHAPTER 5: This is my territory

<Author's POV>

-next day-

Koko visited the Furinji Tech Institute once again.

Koko: May I talk to Ms. Furinji?

Guard: Wait a sec, Mr........?

Koko: Kokonoi

Guard: Please wait here Mr. Kokonoi

-after 2 minutes-

Guard: Please head that way, Mr. Kokonoi

Koko: Thank you!

<Safira's POV>

I heard someone knocking.

Gia: Madam!

Safira: Can you lower your voice? What is it?

Gia: Mr. Hajime is here.

Safira: Ah. Let him in.

This time, he is not alone. He is with a tall guy with purple short hair.

Safira: Gia, please make sure that no one interferes us here. Cancel all my meetings for today. I'll just let you know if when am I going to resume those meetings.

Gia: Roger!

Gia left.

Safira: Have a seat gentlemen.

Koko: Thank you, Ms. Furinji. Anyway, this is Haitani Ran.

Safira: Haitani? *in mind: sounds familiar, I think I have met him before*

Koko: Hm? You know him?

Safira: Uhm. No. I don't know him. Well anyway, I called you back here to tell you my decision.

Koko: Make sure it's a good news, Ms. Furinji.

Safira: Whether it's a good news or a bad news, I am not afraid for my kids anymore.

Ran: Ahh I see. That is why Sanzu didn't able to find your kids at your home. You're really quick, Safira.

Safira: It's Furinji.

Ran: By the way, who saved your ass last night?

Safira: It's none of your business.

Ran: He is really an excellent driver. Our men didn't able to catch you up.

I slammed the table with my bare hand and I stood up.

Safira: You're not here to interrogate me with that kind of information. You're here to hear my decision.

Koko: Calm down, Ms. Furinji. Ran, can you please shut up for a while.

Ran zips his mouth, and I sat on my chair again.

Safira: I still don't accept your proposal. *smirks*

Koko: *pissed off* What?

Ran is just quiet and staring at us while smiling.

Safira: As I have told you yesterday, I will never let my company be involved with your illegalities.

Koko: Seems like you won't be able to get out of here alive then. *grabs his gun*

Safira: *forces myself to be calmed and looked brave* I said, I won't let my company be involved, but I didn't say that I won't do your proposal.

Koko: *keeps his gun away* I'm listening.

Safira: I know someone who is highly skilled in technicals just like me. She will be the one to help you in connecting you to your foreign clients. She can also hack some sites if you need some important information from the hidden personalities. I'll convince her to work with you. Don't worry I'll be working with you as well.