CHAPTER 13: Retrieval Operation

<Ran's POV>

Rindou: Stop moving you asshole.💢

Ran: Because it hurts🥺

Rindou: If I were you, I should have not mess up with that monster woman. And why the hell did you put her tattoo in her chest?

Ran: I just wanna see how muscular is she 🤤

Rindou: No wonder why she beat you up.😐

My brother is treating my wounds because Yin has beaten me up after knowing that I lied to her about the tattoo. She also freed Sanzu from being tied in the punishment room. That addict could not stop smiling and praising Yin, she even treated his wounds.

Ran: How does it feel like being the favorite one?😐

Sanzu: I feel like I have extended my life 🤪🖕

After few hours, we have received a text from Koko.

"Find Yin, that's Mikey's order."

Rindou: That woman is really handful. She was just being recognized as the new Executive, then she just left out of no where. Is she planning to escape? Or is she planning to crush us?

Ran: You're wrong. I think I know where she went.

<Yin's POV>

I went back to Rei's hidden mansion hoping that those who killed Shimizu and Ayah will go back there again. Upon arriving, I have noticed that the dead bodies were gone. Seems like someone cleaned up the mess. I wish I could have retrieved the bodies of Shimizu and Ayah but... I'm sure that they have erased the evidences. I roamed around trying to collect evidences and clues.

"So you really went back here huh"

I heard a voice from my behind and I slowly turned around.

"Asamiya😏"

"Who are you?"

A familiar face showed up, the same voice in Ayah's video, but I can't clearly remember him, then I feel like someone was behind me and I turned around again. I saw him holding a baseball bat and he's already swinging it, and I don't have enough time to avoid it nor lifting my arms to block it. I was hit in my head so hard that caused me flying sidewards as I lose my consciousness.

-pash por ward-

I regained my consciousness but my head really hurts, and I can feel my blood dripping from my head. Hasn't it being stopped already? Or they beat me up once more? I can't move my body, and I realized that I'm being tied up on a chair inside the cell. No one was around so I tried to move my hand from my back if I can't untie the knot, but I can't. After few minutes of struggling from the chair, a man appeared in front of me. He's gigantic, musculus, and his presence made my spine shivers (just imagine the body size of Taiju or South🙂)

Yin: Who are you?

Man: How sad. That makes me sad. How can you forget your sensei? Your sensei who taught you how to use guns and katana every time you visited your Mom in Russia?

It took me some time to remember him.

Yin: Ahh. I'm sorry big man but... *smiled deviously* I no longer consider you as my sensei after you have killed my mom and dad, Sōgetsu.

Sōgetsu: You really have exactly the same behaviour with your mom. That's the reason why I got obsessed with her before.

Yin: You what?

Sōgetsu: *fakes his cry* If Aagard didn't take your mom away from me, I couldn't have done that with your mom.

Yin: Liar.