Zodiacs at Hogwarts: Part Seven

SAGITTARIUS SHACKLEBOLT

The feeling of losing control over my body was horrifying.

For me, it was worse than anything I had ever experienced. It was tearing me apart from the inside out, wrenching out my guts, unraveling every physical and mental aspect of my being. I saw Cancer in front of me, a spitting image of Lucius Malfoy save for those pale green eyes. Draco's eyes were a steelier colour. He resembled Lucius Malfoy much more than Cancer did, in both appearance and personality.

As hard as I tried to distract myself, to contain myself, my body simply kept moving with devout force, my fists making contact with his face again and again. 

"You can fight this, Sagittarius!" Cancer's voice sounded distant, like an echo. The pounding of my heart, of his heart, drowned out his words.

Our hearts beat as one.

A sickening crack.

We were destined for each other.

"Please, Taurus, find someone!"

He's your soulmate, Sagittarius. You and I both know it.

"STOP!"

The only thing worse than losing control over my body...

Was losing control over my mind as well. 

I fell to the floor, invaded by darkness, lit by silvery-white hair.

Pisces.

"You're pathetic," came their voice. Their nose was upturned, but wasn't it always? Pisces had a 'thing' with eye contact. Even as a child, they never looked me in the eye. 

"Even Potter can break free of the Imperius Curse."

"If you're here to ridicule me, Pisces, be done with it."

"Do you really think I'm that heartless?"

Pisces did the unimaginable. Their eyes met mine, and the darkness lit up. 

"I'm taking you home, brother."

I gasped as an apparition of Cancer approached me, eyes full of sorrow. Of guilt. Of longing.

He was crying.

"Cancer, what's-"

"It was my fault, Sir. I'm sorry. My brother, he-"

Father.

Cancer was speaking to my father.

"I know. He used the Imperius Curse on you. It was cruel indeed of him.

"He was too cruel to us all. Especially to Sagittarius."

I turned, staggering backwards.

I was standing in front of a tombstone, my name engraved upon it.

As my father and Cancer stood in sorrow, side by side, something within me snapped.

My limbs regained feeling and I stood upright, once again in control of my movements.

As my eyes fluttered open, I saw Cancer, his green eyes full of concern, blood on his hands and face.

"What-"

"You're okay," he sighed, smiling, his teeth bloody.

And then he fell, unconscious.

"Cancer!" I yelled, shaking him, trying to get him back up.

"Wait." 

Gemini Rookwood made his way through the small crowd around us. "I can help him, Sagittarius."

"Please, be careful," I responded. 

Gemini nodded solemnly before flicking his wand, eyes closed in concentration.

Cancer gasped and sat up, wiping the blood from his hands.

"Merlin's Beard, Gem!" Libra gasped. "What sort of spell was that?"

"Episkey Maxima," he responded. "A healing spell that I learnt from this girl I really like."

"She must be mighty good at that spell," Libra responded before Gemini turned and drew her into a kiss, the two of them smiling.

I turned toward Cancer, breathing heavily. "We need to get you some new robes."

Cancer smirked standing up. "I have an idea..."

.....

"WHO TOOK MY ROBES?" hollered Draco Malfoy, standing in the foyer in nothing but boxers and a singlet.

Cancer chuckled as I put an arm around his shoulders. "We should've stolen his boxers too," I muttered.

"Death would've been kinder," my boyfriend replied.

"Boyfriend, huh?"

Pisces appeared from behind a banister, arms crossed over their chest.

"Boy- what?"

Cancer looked up at me, confused. 

"Pisces is a Legilimens," I replied hastily.

"He said yes, by the way," Pisces whispered before melting away. I turned to look at Cancer, now a bright red, and smiled shyly in spite of myself, lacing my fingers with his. For once, I was sure of something. I knew with the utmost certainty that I loved Cancer Malfoy, and that nothing - nothing - could change how I felt. 

That didn't mean nothing could change the course of our relationship, which I realised as Harry Potter came barreling into the corridor, grabbing for both myself and Cancer. I noticed Libra, Gemini, Taurus and Aries running behind Harry, the rest of Dumbledore's Army not far behind. Every seemed to be in a panic save for Luna Lovegood, skipping along and humming a merry tune. 

"What's wrong?" Cancer asked as we both began to run with Harry, flocking with the masses.  

The chosen one turned to face us for a split second, his face tight with agitation.

"It's Sirius. They've got Sirius."

.....

LEO MALFOY

I'd seen many unusual things in my years at Hogwarts, but Scorpio Rosier covered in leaves was perhaps the most unusual of them all. Scorpio Rosier, who never had a hair out of place, looked as if she'd crawled out of a gutter. 

"What are you staring at?" she asked, frowning. I couldn't help but laugh at the brunette, standing there with her shoulders back, so angry with the world. "Listen, let's get you cleaned up-"

"No time for that," Scorpio replied, her voice stern.

"Lucius Malfoy has summoned us."

"To do what?" I asked, trying to calm my nerves.

"To fight. 

"To fight for the prophecy." 

HI GUYS! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages </3. Well Here I am updating - will have the final part up tomorrow for the short series, and then we're back at the story! Thank you all for sticking with me, I love you to the moon and back <3

- WatchMeWhip13