where is it going?

"Sunny do you think it's worth it?" Teja asked Karan the next morning while having breakfast.
She wasn't looking at him, she was looking at her glass of juice.
"What do you mean?" Karan looked at her confused.
She gulped down the whole glass in one go gathered the courage to finally speak.
"All this pain, stress, fights. You know what I mean....."

"Ofcourse my love. You are worth it" Karan replied still confused.

"No!! You don't understand Karan. Main pooch rahi hu ke is our relationship worth all the stress. You have been in relationships iske pehle bhi na baby, tab bhi aise hi ladai hoti thi." She didn't know how exactly to put it.

"Teja, baby where is this going? Why are you comparing?" Karan was worried now

"Sunny tell me na please!!! Did you guys fight like this" I insisted
"Even worst" Karan gave a short answer.

"Sunny I have had my fair share of bad relationships, and I am worried about ours now. I really don't want this to end up like my previous ones." I confessed.
" And what do you suggest?" Karan was a little annoyed
"I think.... I think we need a brea....." He didn't even let me finish.
"You want to go away from me" his voice was shaking.

"Sunny please aaj to bolne de......"

He just nodded.

I took a deep breath and said "Sunny.... Last night when you dozed off, I could not close my eyes for a second. Glimpse of whatever happened between us during BB kept coming and I kept comparing our fights with those we had in BB House.
Last night when you were dancing with everyone else but me, it reminded me of the sac task, where you didn't even bother to talk to me before playing, it made me feel you don't need me in your life, you are happier without me. When you questioned me about me and Dhairya it reminded me of the day when you doubted me about my bonding with Vishal. Last time when we fought about me not giving you time or attention it reminded me of dragon task, when we fought without even any mistake of mine. I know that BB is a history now and we have decided not to talk about whatever happened there as it was indeed a mad house. But Karan I....." I tried to explain him.

"Sunny I really want you to think about this relationship, you know. I always wanted to be your solace someone with whom you will always be at peace. But I think I have turned into just the opposite of it.
I really want you to be sure about me and be sure if you really love me want to be with me or...." I closed my eyes and gathered all the courage as I know it's going to hurt him. " Or I am just a rebound. You know it happens, I will not blame you if...." I could not speak further.

Karan was mortified "you want to leave me? Is this the solution you have for whatever issues are going on. Is this how you solve things, by breaking up?"

"I am not breaking up Karan. I want you to think......" I was cut in between by him

"Yes you are breaking up, that's what it's called, taking a break- breaking up. Aur main soch lunga bhaiya ko mujhe sochna hai tu mujhe mat 'sochva'. I never doubted your love for me Teja. I always knew you love me. Fights are part of a relationships, koi do log ek tarah nahi soch pate hai na Teja!!! Sage rishton me logon ki soch alag hoti hai to fir hum to do alag soch wale log hai. Iska matlab yeh ro nahi hai na ke hum rishta tod de."

"I AM NOT BREAKING UP WITH YOU KARAN. Please, we need to work on things and for that we do need some peace of mind." I tried to make some sense.

"To matlab kaise lete hai Break. Text message kar sakte hai, FaceTime nahi. Ya fir sath baith sakte hai lekin hath nahi pakad sakte, ya fir I can kiss you but not more than that. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" he was screaming and I understand what was he going through.

"Aggghhhhh it's hurting. There is pain. So much pain I can't even explain!!! Why are you doing this to me Teja" I could hear the pain in his voice.

"I am sorry Sunny......" I started crying.
"Don't cry please, I still remember the day when I said tujhe koi bhi rulayega to main use khub rulaunga, aur jo agar maine rulaya to mujhe chaper laga dena. Chaper laga deti yaar. Actually I deserve this BB me bhi aur bahar bhi I did made you cry. Let's do it. I understand you need to think about me, bas bol nahi paa rahi hai, but I understand...." He was panicking.

"Shhhh shhhhhhh Sunny, relax please relax!!!!" I treat to calm him down. I hugged him for so long and told him "Sunny main States ja rahi hu pra ke pass."

"Tune to sab plan bhi kar liya yaar!!!" He was breaking up again.
"If I may ask, kitne dino ke liye ja rahi hai"

"Jaldi aa jaungi Sunny aur jab aungi to pray karuti Hui aaungi ke hum dono ne apna decision le liya ho. And before you ask flight kal early morning ki hai" I told him.

The time went on so slowly after that. The night passes and early in  morning Teja was leaving for the airport.

"Take care of yourself Sunny please. Please!!!" I just could not make myself say goodbye to him

"Jaldi aa jana please. Teja!!!! I'll miss you!! And just because I don't ye break me kya karte hai but I really want to say that I love you." Karan said as he held my hand.

I smiled and left, with a heavy heart and so many questions. No one of us deserved this, but no one of deserved all those fights. We need to relax and this I was sure we deserved, some peace and time.