continue

He was kissing her like his life depends on this, he doesn't even need to breath. This kiss was needed to be alive. He missed her taste, he missed the softness of this tiny lips.
"Fucking idiot you" he said breaking the kiss
Tejasswi was in no mood to break that kiss she grabbed him as soon as he left and continue with the kiss. Her hand found a way under his shirt straight up to his back. He shivered" kya kar rahi hai, kaha ghus rahi hai pagal"
"Tou" she aske and again kissed him. She could feel the heat of his body. Oh!! How good he smell. She had an urge to lick his tattoo she immediately open the top button of his shirt and did that.
That was the moment he knew things are going out of their hands.
She took two steps back leaving him just to admire the beauty of the the man standing in front of her. His eyes were closed for the first time.
He opened his eyes as he could not feel her on him, he looked at her and said" abhi bhi door Jana hai"
"I sorry Sunny!! I should have talked to you before behaving like stupid idiot" she has regret in her voice." But I thought you will get irritated and bored of me soon and will not want me around because I am being too clingy" she said while looking at the ground.

Karan chuckled" You are the one I always want to be with. I really am planning a future with you aur tu past ke interview par itna overthink kar rahi hai. Aur mujhe bolti hai ke main overthink karta hu. Come here you little brat you deserve a punishment"
"Yes sir!!" She said with a naughty smile.
Without giving Karan a second to think this time she pinned him to the wall and started kissing him " Oh Sunny I missed you"
She unbuttoned his shirt, she wanted him more than anything right now. "Sunny ye maturity aur space ke chakkar me ye sab bhi miss karne lag gayi thi main"
He laughed so hard" is moment me kaun joke karta hai, shut up and kiss me."

Suddenly Teja took her 'dupatta' from her shoot costume and tied Karan's hands. "Don't move now"
Karan was super shocked and excited "Fuck yeah!!"
She went down on him and removed his pants and boxers and she kissed him down there. This was not new to Karan but Teja doing it was so new and hot. She was not letting him touch her which was more frustrating and exciting at the same time. "God this is hot, you should do it frequently" he said catching heis breath which was hard as she was continuously kissing and stroking him.
"Do you like it" she asked in deep sexy voice.
"Aagghhhhh!!! Let me touch you!!! And then I will show you, how I feel".
She looked at him let his hands free. He immediately turned her over blindfolded her eyes with the same dupatta and twisted her hand lightly and pulled her towards himself. All in one flick of a second.

(Something like this if it makes sense)

"Baby this bed of yours is really small" Karan said eyeing the bed.
"Enough for me and vanity me aur kya ayega" Teja said irritated mostly because of the sexual tension she wa feeling right now.
"Good for me" Karan picked her up and put her on the bed. " Ready for the punishment for hurting me. Making me feel like shit"
"Yes" she said in a low voice.
"Say it loudly" ordered Karan " I can't hear you"
"Yes!!!" She almost Screamed.
With this Karan swiftly moved to her bottom and removed whatever she was wearing down there. He always loved kissing her legs. Slowly he was moving up the time he reached to her inner thighs he star sucking it. Making her more excited, she was arching her back in excitement.

"Do you want more??" Asked Karan
"Yes" she replied
"Then say please!!! If we want something we say please." Said Karan
This was making her more excited"please" she said
"Say it properly" he demanded
"Sunny please do it, Please do it. I request you please" she was getting impatient
With this Karan went down on her. To her wet spot and kissed her there.
"Aahh" moaned Teja. "Please don't stop, please"
Karan smiled at this and kept doing it he was kissing her and circling his tongue which was making Tejasswi shake in pleasure. She was moaning so loudly. What was more exciting was her blindfolded eyes. Karan while kissing her down there streched his hands and start creasing her breasts. Tejasswi was not able to take it more and with a loud moan she came.
"Done already!! What about me!?" Saying this he climbed on her and kissed her neck and went down on her breasts. He bite her there lightly, she made a hissing sound.

"I will open your eye now and you will look into my eyes"  he loved it when she looked at him when they made love. It makes him feel wanted and know that what he was doing is right."will you??"

"Yess I will" she pleaded in a shakey voice. She was still shivering with the pleasure she felt

He opened her eyes and God she looked at him so sexy-ly that could make him come in seconds.
He kept his hands in her breasts and start massaging them this time Teja didn't close her eyes he was looking at him. She was liking it. She was feeling the sexual tension building up again between her legs.
He parted her legs and pushed himself in her. Both of them moaned.
He bent down to kiss her. They were moving in a perfect rhythm.
He was kissing her everywhere he can. He picked her up and now both of them were sitting. Teja was sitting on him.
He was sliding his hands up an down on her back and she had her hands tangled in his hairs. They were kissing and moving rhythmically at the same time.
"I am about to finish" Teja said looking into his eyes.
The look she had in her eyes did it for Karan as well they both finish at same time.
They were laying on that small bed, her head on his chest "Sunny ek baat puchu"
"Bol na mera laddoo" he replied
"Do you miss her? Do you miss your first girlfriend? I mean, you know who I am talking about. Or do you miss your last girlfriend? May be don't answer that I don't wanna know." She was too scared when she realised that the answer could not be what she wants it to be

"Look at me sweety!! Aise nahi hota hai baby. I don't miss kittu as girlfriend she is a good friend now and besides I am over those feelings for her. And for anusha may be we were not meant to be together, and also I don't miss her. Why are you still thinking about that. Aur proof du kya k how much I love you. We can start over again." He said first lines damn sincerely and last line with hell naughtiness.

"Aee shut up yaar." She laughed.

"But you said in an interview that Kritika still affects you and in BB House you said if you could make it you will make it better with Anusha". She said her head buried in his chest and low voice.

"Ofcourse kittu affects me she is a good friend!! It's platonic with her, baby. And I never said I will make things better with Anusha all I said that I was a different man then. It could have been better if I was not like what I WAS." he explained.
"Samjhi!! Aur jaha tak Teri baat hai. Tu alag hai yaar teri meri chemistry alag hai. Fatt jati hai meri tujhse alag hone ka soch kar!!"

"Sunny ek baat bolu!!" She looked at him
"Bol na baby" he was wondering what she will say
"Main nahi reh sakti tere bina. Tu nahi mila to main mar jaungi" she had tear in her eyes and so did he.