Will their love still find the way????

(The following chapter is Tejasswi's POV so most of the time I or me will be used.)

It's been six months after that dinner with Kundrra family. I was super busy. Our show was doing amazing and was number one show on TRP list. I was working on a web series again, and taking projects back to back. I have always liked being busy.

Karan has completed the shoot for the next season of his already number one show Dil hi toh hai. It was time for its promotion. He was busy like anything. 

The web series I was working on was creating buzz as their were some intimate scenes also. Everyone was really looking forward for Karan's reaction, about those scene. Though he was cool he understands it was just work. Even I understand that the show he was doing is going to have make out/kissing scenes and I too was cool.

We were going out for dinners and partying with friends but I could something was missing, something was not right.
The number of times we were fighting has increased. Though some of the fights ended up with a hot steamy love making session, but most of the time there was silence, from both the ends which sometimes lasted for as long as 6 days.

The Sunny I fell in love with was not there, I could sense it. He was attentive to What I said even when I was not talking to him. This sunny was different he was never there. Whenever we were together he was busy with his phone doing something important as he always said.
Was I being too much? Was I asking for way too much attention? But last time he said he doesn't need space he needs me. It's not like I don't give him space but...

After one such fight I found myself standing in front of a door. A door I knew will always be open for me, a door where I knew I will always be welcomed, a door where lived a person who will never judge me, a door whose name plate read 'NISHANT BHATT' may be he could help me out to understand.

I was in dilemma if I should or should not ring the bell, but after so much of thinking I did.

Nishat was looking at me with all the surprise he was not expecting me at all. Luckily he too had a free day that day. But he got a little worried, may be it was the way I was looking, tired, unkept.

"Hiii babz!!! Wow I can't believe finally ti aai hai. Nagino ki nagin sarvashresth sesh nagin, uske naag ko milne." Nishat said with all smile.

For that moment I forgot all the stress I had before ringing the bell "to fir mere babz ne mujhe best nagin banne ki training jo di thi"
We hugged each other so tightly that our bones started to hurt.

After all the gossips and amazing prawn fry and one Harry Potter movie Nishant asked the question "Teja tu thik hai na, kyuki mujhe tu thik nahi lag rahi hai?"

I felt as if I was choking " main thik nahi hi Nishant. Sunny aur mere bohot jhagde hi rahe hai. Tujhe pata hai main kabhi humare beech ke problems share nahi karti kisi ke bhi sath par is baar koi solution hi nahi mil raha tha, and I knew ke tere pass aa kar solution mile na mile peace zarur milega."

"Aisa kya ho gaya hai yaar, beera to kuch nahi bola. We have crossed paths abhi thode din pehle uska aur mera set aas pass hi tha" told Nishant.

"Baabzzi wo aaj kal apne me itna busy rehta hai ke usko pata hi nahi chalta ke mujhe kya lagta hai. He is just so busy with himself, his friends, his work, his co-stars, his outing and his parties" I was feeling so low while telling all this to Nishu.

"Aisa nahi ho sakta yaar wo, beera tujhpe dhyan nahi de, wo aadmi ek baar khud ko bhul jaega par not you." Nishat tried to make some sense.

"Pata nahi yaar. Aaj kal aise lagta hai ke usko padi hi nahi hai. I planned a dinner one day for us, I called him to tell about the plan, but you know usne kya bola 'abhi Mera show hai Bhai mere fans mujhe meri co-star ke sath spot karna chahte hai' I was so pissed I cancelled the dinner." I was trying to make him understand my point.

Nishu-"And???? Are you doubting him?"

"And then he forgot about the call or the dinner plan he cancelled like nothing has ever happened. And what irritated the shit out of me was he actually went on for a dinner with his co-star. Aur nahi I am not doubting him. Tujhe pata hai I not an idiot, main bhi to kam kar rahi hu na. He just ignored the fact that a freaking dinner was planned." I was shaking with anger.
---------------------------
Nishat was looking confused. "Karan out of all the people, Karan!!  Nishat has always thought about how different, happy and 'himself' Karan was around Teju. And he was the reason behind Teja's sad and tired and stressed face."Nishant thought.
---------------------------------
"I'll talk to him" Nishant really wanted them to resolve their issues. He always does that even in BB House when we were fighting he was the only one who try to make me understand ke bahar bhi jhagde honge you cannot break a bond just for these mare fights.

"Nahi nahi!! Fir bolega tu sirf complains hi karti rehti hai. Muje to sirf kisi se baat karni thi. And who better then mera pyaar, mera baabz!!" I tried to smile.

Nishat just have a big bear hug saying"sab thik ho jayega, wo pyar bohot karta hai tujhse"

"Tu packing kar lena him log parso niklenge, sham ki flight hai, yaad hai na Teja" Karan texted me

"Hmm" i replied.

May be this vacation can resolve the problems between us. Both of us has some work in Goa, so we planned a vacation around it for the first 4 days we will finish up there work and then for the remaining 6 days we will just relax and spend time with each other.
In Goa we were staying in the same resort with our respective teams. We have decided that both the teams will have their meals together it was like big family holiday with little bit of work. I was noticing how Karan was really happy around his co-actress Yogita. Whenever I try to have a conversation with him he is busy with her. I've meet her earlier they were just friends and she was a sweet girl. I was not jealous but was unhappy about how Karan was always fighting with me even on the trip but was relaxed around Yogita.
"His friends always matters to him mere than I do" I told myself I always knew this.

Dhairya my co-actor noticed something "Kya hua Teju madam. Why so serious?? Jab se aye hai pareshan hi dikh rahi hai. Koi problem hai kya? May be I can help!" He offered.

"Nahi yaar Riya (I gave him this Nick name , to tease him) just too much work finally can't wait ke tum sab yaha se bhago aur main relax Karu" i joked while slapping his arm.

-------------------------
Okay so here is some information. Dhairya likes Teja. They meet at some event. He liked her and he was the one who insisted the production to audition Teja. Her audition was amazing as we know she is the queen of expression and dialogue delivery. But never ever disrespected her or crossed his line. He knew she loved Karan and always wanted best for her.
-------------------------
"Haa mujhe to tu waise bhi bhagati rehti hai" he said with a silly pout.

I laughed out loudly looking at that face. He was funny.

It was the last day of shooting the teams were set to leave next morning all of them decide to have a party together. Drinking and dancing were at the peak. I was insisting Karan to dance with her but he was constantly saying no. While I was sitting at the bar counter Dhairya asked me" kuch problem hai na Teju, between you and Kundra (he always called Karan by his last name and so did Karan. They said it was a boys thing.) I've been noticing."

"Nai yaar it's just hum dono itne busy hai ke ek dusre ke liye time nahi mil raha hai." I tried to reason.

"Okay!! Kuch ho to bol may be I can help" he said and left me alone as he knew whenever I am upset I need alone time.

How sweet he was. Karan too liked him but always teases me saying dhairya loves you. He will grab any chance and take you away from me. I've never believed that, he was a really good friend.

I was distracted from my thoughts when everyone started cheering two people who were dancing on the table top. It took me with surprise when I realised it was Yogi and Sunny. I was furious, he was not even ready to move from his place when I asked him to dance with me. And there he was dancing on the table top, looking oh so happy!!!
I couldn't bare to look at that sight anymore. I left in anger. I need some air as it was getting difficult to breath. What the hell was happening, was he not happy with me or was he more happy with other people.

I left the venue and picked up the scooter we rented I was drunk but yeah who cares. I needed the wind in my hair may be that could clear my mind and help me save my relationship.