I love to fight with you

"Just shut up Karan. What the fuck is wrong with you. Do you not want me work in peace." Screamed Teja on the phone.

KK- "Do you even realise what the reporters are saying about you and that co-star of yours?"

Teja- "And you are believing them?"

KK-" it's just been what 10-15 days you are working and already rumours have started. You said you were never too friendly with your co-stars, and besides doesn't everyone knows for a fact that we are dating? Or what they say is true that we have already broken up after coming out of the house?"

Teja- "I never said that I was not friendly, I just don't sit on set with my face swelled up and not talking to anyone!!! And those are just fucking rumours which says I was spotted with him for a coffee and you knew we all out team was going out for "team coffee"!! Just please yaar stop fucking with my head yaar!!!!"

KK-" I understand all your "professional commitments and shit but why are these kind of newa is coming that 'she was on a coffee DATE and already broken up with Karan' and what not?? And you fans, they are just amazing comparing our pictures with that of your old and new co-stars and claiming you are or were more happy with them!!"

Teja-" I am really done with this discussion for now, and for fucks sake stop using social media as a medium to talk to me, if you have anything to say just fucking call me there is a call option in the phone it does have some purpose.

And also stop drinking if you can't handle your alcohol and fake news at the same time. I am going director is calling me for a scene. Don't call I just don't want to talk"

There was this news floating all over the internet that KK and Teja have broken up, KK is toxic boyfriend, he is over possesive. Teja's fans were name calling and saying she doesn't even look happy with him. He was controlling his emotions and supporting Teja all the way but he had enough he really wanted some reaction from Teja. Though he was trying his best to keep her away from the social media negativity but somehow he was feeling low when he heard the news of she going on a coffee date. He believes Teja but something got over him this time. Reading all the comments from fans that how he is not worthy of Teja even when he know that she has nothing to do with any of this. He just wants to have a happy life with her without any comparison or negativity or hate.

After Teja disconnected the phone Karan first was furious and then got worried and sad. "Shit did we just had a fight for no reason" Karan thought to himself. "What the hell did I posted on social media and what all posts have I liked"
After getting calm he immediately deleted the post unlike all the posts which were against her. He read Teja's tweet about him being perfect and how is she a lucky girl."
Karan regretted for what all he has done he wanted to go to her set but had no idea how will she react. He tried calling but no response.
"What should I do now?" Karan asked his friend.
Karan's friend (kf)- " I have no idea. But may be call her at my place after the shoot I can leave if you want have a conversation and may be, MAY BE you will be sorted. You have fucked up big time buddy"
"Yeah!!!" Sighed Karan "But I love her yaar, and she knows it"
KF- " and don't you know how much she loves you."

On shoot--
Teja was disturbed but decided to concentrate on her work because it was more important she loved her job and did not want that to affect. After her shot was done she was in her changing room " the fuck he thinks. I am not going to talk to him at all"
She saw her phone blinking it was a call from Karan. "Nope, not picking up sir" Teja said to herself.
But Karan kept calling after some 10th call she picked up and yelled "what in the fucking world you want"
KK- "all I want is you, humesha. And for now maafi de de."
"What do you think of yourself??" Screamed Teja.

"Dekh me gusse me tha mere se ho jata hai" pleaded Karan.
"For your own good Karan, you better don't call me for next 5, no 10 days" said Teja angrily.
"But its valentine's day in 2 days baby" said Karan in his baby voice.
Teja melted but kept a firm voice and said"To me kya karu Mera to kisi aur se affair hai na, mujhe to uske sath jana hai DATE par ,tu kaun hai, tujhe mere valentine's day se kya lene Dena."
She disconnected the phone and was a little less angry but didn't wanted Karan to know this. She always knew he was a bit possesive and territorial but he needs to understand that it is her work and besides she also have friends and she will meet them one day.
The day went on Teja was about to finish her shoot. Karan has called her through out the day for n number of times she didn't picked up the phone for the whole day and Karan was getting worried. She finally pick up the call once her shoot was done.
"Whattttt Karannnnnn??? Why are you calling like a mad man" asked Teja.
"You were not picking up the call only, I had to keep on trying no" Karan said with all the love in his voice.

Teja smiled at this but didn't let this come in her voice and firmly asked " What the hell do you want me to do Karan should I stop talking to people, should I stop giving interviews. You are more smarter than this na"
"Sorry.... Milte hai na" said Karan.
"Pick me up if you want to meet me" demanded Teja.
"I can't I am fucking drunk, but I can ask someone from my people to come and pick you up" requested Karan

"Okay No need I will manage just give the address where are you or may be share the location if you assure me to just use watsapp to share location and no other social media platform to fuck up even more" Teja said with fake anger.

"Yeah!! I promise. Just come soon yaar. I miss you so much. Aaram se drive karne bolna lekin jaldi se aa jana. And also stop calling me Karan. Bas kare ab" said Karan.
"Sunny I hate it when we fight yaar I overthink and end up having shitty day yaar." Said Teja in softer voice.

Karan was relieved hearing that sweet voice and said" I love fighting with you kick milti hai, aur uske bad jo hone ki possibilities badh jati hai uska bhi to soch."
"Just shut up yaar" said Teja with a huge smile on her face "I have an interview on the way can't talk, see you in sometime. Also Sunny I miss you"

Both of them just can't wait to hug each other after all the shit that happened.