Will their love still find the way??(2)

(this part of the story is Karan's POV)

She just left suddenly. I saw her sitting on the bar counter alone and I was going towards her but my friends and team-mates insisted on dancing with them I tried to say no because I was so tired but they almost pleaded saying "Aaj to last Goa ka night hai, don't say no and all". I had no choice, I looked at Teju she was looking angry for some reason.
Now a days she was always angry and so was I. I understand she has been working day and night, she loved her work. Though I felt she should take some break and spend time with me. We needed a break from our routine. May be this vacation could help.

I was feeling distanced form her. The Teju who was always around me was not there now a days, the one who made me feel special. Which made me angry, and I ended up fighting with her.

Sometimes when we fight I was so pissed off that we stopped talking for almost 6-7 days. I felt damned guilty for behaving like this with Teja. She was my baby and I was hurting her.
I felt she needed to meet her old friends after bigg Boss she was so busy with work and me that she hardly had any time for her friends. So I arranged a party for her birthday. Though she was telling me the night before when we had our 'private' celebration at my place that she wanted to spend her birthday evening with me only, but I know she was saying this to make me happy, She miss her friends.

Nishat told me she went to his place and had a conversation about our fight. That was not what my Teju would have done. I was the weaker one who always went to other people when we fight, she was always the strongest who never said a word to anyone when we fight,she always said ke logon ko kyu batana ke kya problem hai unko to bas masala mil jata hai baat banane ke liye. She believes in finding solutions by having conversations but she doesn't say a word to me now a days.
She decided to talk to Nishant but not me. This feeling was damned hurtful. Ahe knew, she always knew that I was non-confrontational she was the one who always asked questions. I will never ask her that I wanted to have a conversation about us, and somehow she always understand this but this time she decides not to talk to me and went to beera and even told him not to tell me. What was happening? I don't want this relationship to meet the same fate as my past. I told Tejasswi once that I want to reach to "that" point in this relationship or else life will not make sense, I still mean that. I want US to reach there.

When I texted her reminding her about the packing I was expecting she would text me back saying she needed to go shopping but she just replied with a hmmm. Those hmmm's irritated me the most but I don't have any strength to fight anymore.

We had a fight again in Goa when I saw some new dresses and swimwear in her suitcase. I asked her when did she buy them she told me she went on shopping with Dhairya. With Dhairya!!!! I wanted to go on shopping with her!!! She went without me, with Dhairya!!! He has feelings for her. I've told her that, but she never believe me. She is always does that when I say something like this.

Also, whenever I try to talk to her I always find her and Dhairya having some conversation, god knows what they are always talking about!! I don't want to make it awkward by going there.

The other day I saw them having some talks, she hit him on his hand, he made a pout and they were laughing. She was giggling. I hate it when she giggles like that when she is not with me. I thought only I make her giggle like that.

Tonight also, she was insisting me to dance with her but I was planning for a romantic dance with her, I've also made a plan with DJ that after this song play a romantic one. I saw her sitting at the bar alone I thought I will ask her to dance with me and try to mend the differences but again she was sitting with Dhairya. I was so angry I signalled the DJ to cancel the slow song.

Yogita noticed me being pissed and ask me about it. I said it was nothing and I was just tired. She went to whole team and they forced me to dance by blackmailing me. Then suddenly I saw her leaving out in rage. I went behind her I knew she was drunk and she bloody took the scooter. Her driving skills were.. well questionable and I was scared.