continue...

Karan could not control his feelings any more. His hands were behaving as if they have mind of there own. The kiss which started softly was now getting deeper and more passionate, more hot.
His tongue slipped into her mouth wanting to taste every bit of it.
A gush of desire was running between the two of them.
Teja was responding to the kiss with equal passion.
There toung and mouth were fighting with each other to take control.
Karan's hand were sliding from her back to her hips and then lower on her thighs.

'Knock, knock, knock' with sudden sound of knock on the door the had to break there perfect kiss.
It was Rashmi "Teja!!!!! Oye Teja!!! Kya hai how long will you take Bhai!!"
Teja not being able to speak as she was still in the moment, Karan replied on her behalf" Aa rahe h yaar, Sabar to kar le"
Rashmi was surprised to hear Karan's voice she asked him " tu idhar q hai, production thought of saving their money or what by giving you same vanity" she teased.

Karan open the door and both of them come out. They head to the party. The party was good but neither Teja nor Karan was in the mood to stay there any longer. They just could not keep their hands off each other. They danced when everyone forced them. Karan just cannot stay away from her even for a second. Even while dancing they were so close that they could feel each other's warm breath on each other's neck.

While dancing KK asked Teja if she wants to leave. Teja looked into his eyes and nodded "Yes!!"

KK held her hand and both of them started walking Teja was following him smiling. They went to the lift as soon as they entered the lift KK pulled her towards himself and kissed her with much passion. Teja resiprocate with equal passion. There mouth was not ready to let go, there toungs were tasting every bit of each other's mouth. The lift reached their floor. KK lift Teja and she in response wrapped her legs around his waist.
They reached their room without breaking the kiss KK took out the key card and opened the door. Once they were in the room he placed her on the bed and looked at her.
"Don't look at me like that, it makes me feel something" said Teja.
Karan smiled and said show me how you feel and I will show you what you make me feel. Teja gave him a shy smile.
He bent down and kissed her neck and then moved towards her shoulder stripping the shoulder of the dress he kissed her there. Then coming down to her breasts he suddenly stopped and looked at Teja asking her are you sure I don't want to rush you. Teja looked at him all the love and proud she nodded Yes!! and slipped her dress a further more. Karan smiled and grabbed her dress. She was out of her dress with in  blink of a eye. She was wearing the sexiest piece of lingerie. Karan got too excited, he has imagined Teja like this so many time but she was much more prettier than his thoughts. He unclasped her bra and removed it. She was shy and pulled the blanket on her. Karan sighed"Oh my sweet lord"
He removed the blanket and kissed her on the breasts. A light moan came out of her mouth. Which made Karan more excited. He was kissing, nibbling and biting her breasts and neck. To which Teja was responding with digging her nails into his back.
Teja unbuttoned his shirt and he was out of it. Teja got up and now she was sitting on top of him. She saw his tattoo which says"fakira" she touched it with her finger tips and licked it. Which made Karan shiver. This all was new. May be he has done it many times but still it was new. Those shivers, that excitement was new. He wanted more. She wanted more.
Both of them helped each other and now they were out of there bottom wear also.
Teja wanted to turn off the lights. To which Karan refused.
He slide his hand on her hips and slowly moved to thighs. While kissing her lips, neck, breasts in no particular order. She was also responding. He move his hands to the very place where she was waiting to be touched she moaned, shivers, bite her lower lip all at one time.
Karan loved it, he started rubbing it slowly and softly. She was loving it moaning she bit his ear. To which he hissed and went a little hard on her while rubbing her he started nibbling and sucking her breasts she was about to be done..
"Done be done yet, or else you will be punished" Karan told her.
She remembered she once said that she is vry submissive and he remembered. She loved the tone. She nodded her head in yes with her eyes closed. "Open you eyes and look at me, look into my eyes" he said. Teja replied-"I can't". "It's an order" said Karan.
She looked into his eyes and with that very moment Karan was inside her with a swift movement she was under him. They were moving very rhythmically. It was all magical. They had no idea of time, place or how loud there moans were. They for that moment didn't remember what there names were. All they knew was they loved each other and this was the best expression of love they ever had.
They came at the same time. Sweating and breathing hard Teja collapsed on Karan and they lay down there in each other's arms.
There was no need of words they've said it all.