Questions.....

"Her sister is getting married." Karan said without breaking the hug. "Me and her sister were good friend like she always treated me like her brother."

Teja was staring into his eyes to understand the emotion. She wanted to understand what he was feeling towards her, his ex or his ex's sister. She has been so confused for past so many days.

"And she wanted to talk as well. We thought we needed a closure. So that we don't move forward in life with baggage." He was saying all of this with his head low, looking at the ground.
"I know.... I know... I have you. And I love you without any baggage but we need to move forward with our relationship too. I needed that confidence in myself that I will not hurt like I think I have done in past."

"Sunny..... Itna kyu sochta rehta hai??" Said Teja.

But Karan was not done, he wanted to tell her everything that happened that day " she came to my set as she wanted to tell me about the wedding, and I apologized to her for the times I might have hurt her, and she said sorry too. She said that she hopes that our paths never cross again. I felt bad, not because I wanted to have any relationship with her, no, trust me Teju, but when she said that I felt that I have hurt her so badly...." He was not making any eye contact with Teja.
She didn't say anything she just hold his hand as a reassurance that she is listening to whatever he wanted to say

".....But then she said that I didn't hurt her. That we were not meant to be and this would have happened no matter how hard we would have tried. And then she invited me to her sisters wedding and said that she doesn't expect me to be there but her sister would be happy if I go. And when she was leaving she kissed my forehead as good bye......." He just kept on talking.
"That's when Seema saw us.... Teja... She hates me.. Seema... Why does she hate me so much.. am I that bad for you.."

"And I know I fucked up when I said that those pictures could be edited.. I was scared, for the first time in my life, I was scared to loose someone. I just had no idea what to say or you know do or... Aur fir main kuch explain karta tujhe lekin wo Arjun aa gaya and you hugged him, and i was so angry and sad that I left. I thought I've let you down. But then I saw you pictures with him and..... Just a second, how dare you hug him right after breaking up with me. Mere liye batheri ladkiya thi dil jodne k lie tune to kabhi warn nahi kia mujhe ke tere pass bhi itne options hai...." He was looking at her

She giggled at the last line
" Listen Aisa kuch nahi hai mere pass koi option nahi h mere pass sirf tu hai.. tujhe chahiye honge options mujhe nahi chahiye" she teased.

"Aur I was just angry kyuki you should have told me... But I understand phone dead tha. I should have also given you chance to talk.. aur sunny... Pagal bacche when did I say ke maine break up kar liya hai. Mujhe to yaad bhi nahi hai ke I hugged Arjun, but you know na common friends hai humare. Aur... Seema doesn't hate you she just loves me a little more. Bohot saalo se sath hai Sunny protective hai bas." She said

"Tu jayega.. in the wedding..." She asked

"Nahi... It will be awkward.. You know when I meet her that day what I realised?" He was looking in her eyes

"What?" Teja really wanted to know.

"Ke tu kitni special hai mere liye. I really love you. Lekin ek tu hai Arjun ke sath photo Dali ja rahi thi. Oye Teja sach bol dil todegi nai na mera?" His heart was beating fast.

"Pagal hai kya? Maine to pehle hi kaha tha todne ke pehle March final kar lete hai." She smiled.

"Hume to pehle hi pata tha is ullu ne kuch kia hoga... Nahi to humari Teja humse itne din na mile na phone kare Aisa to nahi ho sakta" Karan's parents said.

"Aap sun rahe the.. aur me ullu ho gaya.. ye kya hai yaar" Karan complained.

All of them were laughing. Teja said she will be leaving now but Karan's parents insisted on Karan to drop her.

"Kal ka plan is on ha!! Be ready with all your songs and cards and chess and all, uncle we will beat them be ready!!!" Teja was sounding excited

So did Karan's father"Yes yes!!! We will be the best team ever."
They were in Karan's car-
" why did you guys break up though, tune bataya hi nahi kabhi" Tejasswi asked suddenly.

"Does that matter??" Karan looked at her.

"Nahi but you've never told me anything about that break up or even about her" Tejasswi questions.

"Bohot sari baatein thi baby.. she thought I cheated.. I thought wo mujhe judge kar rahi ya mujhpe doubt kar rahi hai.. and me being me baat karne ki jagah par I drift away..." Karan was looking for the right words.

"Matlab discussion se bhag Jana purani aadat hai sir aapki" Teja tried to lighten up the mood.

"I am trying Teja... I am trying to be a better person for you, a better boyfriend, a better human. Just give me some time." Karan was upset with what she said.

"Sunny.. I am kidding yaar. You are a better human and you are the best boyfriend. We all learn with the time baby." She put her hand on his shoulder.

"Tujhe jab bhi Lage tujhe mujhse baat karni hai, just tell me, I am like your brooooo.." she joked and finally Karan laughed.

"Ye Arjun wohi hai gadi wala jiske sath ke kisse suna ke sada rahi thi mujhe tu" he asked.

"Sunnyyyyyy.. okay ha ye wohi hai, and you know what he proposed to me AGAIN" She told all that happened on the day when they fought and the day they patched up.
"Edah tan me muh tod dena hai.. tenu vekhan di himmat nai karoga kadhe" his angry Punjabi was about to come out when Teja told him that she has handled it well.
Sunnyuyyy...... enough about ex's. Kal ka kya plan sun I'll be home at 10, breakfast, lunch sath karenge full mastiiiiiii" she was almost dancing.

Karan was laughing looking at her, when she told him "Ae Pra is coming home"
Suddenly Karan felt a little nervous. He had a few conversations with him earlier also but meeting him on person was different."what will he say if Pra ask him about shit happened on twitter or things he said to Teja in BB House? Will like him? What if he doesn't? And so on.
--------------------------------

Next morning Teja and her family were at Karan's home for family Holi celebration. They were having so much fun, Karan and Teja's father singing, Teja dancing all around the house, mother's sipping their tea. Everyone was happy. Suddenly there was a video call from karan's sisters they were coming to India.....
Now it was Teja's turn to be nervous...