On The Stage..

After whatever happened with raquesh Teja was upset. All she really needs was her mummy ke hath ka khaana. KK knew that she was super upset and was thinking how to cheer her up. He went to her and asked her "Kya hua Teju"
Teju- kuch nahi yaar just need a tight hug from my mummy.
KK- Bas thodi si der baby then you will be with your mummy and Papa.
Teju- How much I wish Pra to be here I feel so sad. Pra is my best friend he understands me the most in the world.
Though KK after listening to this became a bit sad but then he realised that all he wants right now is his mumma's lap.
He hugged her tightly and said-" do you remember that diwali gift wala task Afsana ne kya kaha tha?"
Teju was really happy she said- "oh haaaa! I miss Afsana I wish wo hume mile bahar jate hi. She always use to ask Me Tera koi plan nai tha na pyaar me padne ka lekin tujhe pyaar ho gaya hai na!!!"
They were smiling. Teja was trying very hard to forget what happened and focus on the final result. Though it really didn't matter to her as jo bhi jeete "Trophy to Ghar hi ayegi"
But in the back of her mind she still has the very thought of her mother who was there when Raquesh said all those things. Out of all the people she did not expected him to say all of it. He was her teacher afterall and she thought he know her better than this.
She could never tell all of this to KK as he didn't know how well they both know each other and why so much hurt she was.
Suddenly a very heavy voice og Bigg Boss came- "Bigg Boss chahte hai k Karan aur Tejasswi Ghar ki light band kar ke mukhya dwar se ghar ke bahar aa jaye."

They hold hands and looked at each other smiled and came out of the Bigg Boss house and sighed together "Finally".