The After Party

Okay so I know Teja Jeet gayi hai..
But I will continue my story with my Karan as a winner.. he is a gem we didn't knew we had.. he deserves a world.. I am equally Sur he must be too happy for Teja and will support her and stand by her in facing all the hate she is getting from various fandoms.. let's not forget she has gone through alot too..
may God bless them both with lots of success, love, marriage and twins as Karan wants..
-----------------------------------
Teja was sitting in her vanity she was too tired to dress up yet she wanted to look pretty for her sunny. So she ended up wearing a low cut thigh length sequence white dress. The dress was damn hot she wore her pendent and simple diamond studs applied red lipstick and wore a sexy pair of heels.
She did hear tha Karan was back but she was not sure if she should go to his vanity. She was nervous and didn't knew if Karan wanted some time alone.
She was already stressed in the house when everyone called her leech and what not. That time she took it sportingly but didn't want Karan to feel that way. He was too precious for her, more than anyone could ever imagine.

In his vanity Karan was happy, tired and was missing his love. He was surprised not to see her waiting for him when he came back in his vanity. "She must be tired too" he thought to him self.
He decided to change and freshen up ASAP and go meet his baby doll.

He changed into a black shirt and denims for the after party and rushed to Teja's vanity. He knocked the door, Teja was alone in there and she knew who was at the door. Nervous yet happy she went to open the door and was awestrucked with the way he was looking.
"Soooo handsome" she thought " how could someone be so beautiful, he is perfect, just perfect. I capn have 25 kids with him right now if he is says"
Teja was so lost in him that she forgot to ask him to come in.
Karan-" Can I come in or you don't want me to"
Teja-" sorry sorry I was just thinking something."
Karan-" Say it!! Say it, that you were thinking that I am looking hot😉!!"
Teja-"what is in it for me if I accept it."
They both laughed and Karan hugged her tightly.
Karan was also stunned the way she was looking but rather than keeping it to himself he said " you look so sexy I am planning not to go to the party let's just stay here and let me tell you how much I love you."
Teja blushed. She didn't knew what to say. She looked at him without breaking the hug.
Karan looked at her and said" mujhe lagta hai mujhe double chin ka thoda sa fettish to hai!!"
And without wasting a single second he bent down to kiss her.
His first kiss to his laddoo a proper kiss.
He was kissing her so softly as if that was the most delicate thing his lips might have ever touched.
He never thought he could kiss like that. He always thought that there first kiss will be very passionate but it was was way to sexy than that.. He just didn't want to stop not even to breath.
Teja was holding on his neck with one hand and playing with his hairs with the other.
A light moan came out of her mouth leaving it a bit open. Things started to heat up.