I will be waiting for you

"Sunny hum to yahi so gaye!!!!!" Tejasswi woke up with a wide smile and light a heart. She was so happy to see her Sunny by her side.
"Mmmmmmm!!" He mumbled.
"Uth ja na.... hum hotel to gaye hi nahi. I am so sore itne se bed par so kar. Tune puri jageh le Li me to innu se space me soi raat bhar. Aur yaha chai bhi nahi milegi. Bichare mere team Wale sab wait kar rahe honge na raat me Mera, for aise hi chale gaye honge. Haaww!!! Sunny wo kya sochenge....."
He said smiling with his eyes closed "don't give mera credit to this small bed, you are not sore because of it.!!!! If you know what I mean!!!  Hum ab chalte hai hotel meri car yahi hai. Chai raste me pilata hu tujhe. Kuch nai soch rahe honge Teri awazein sun kar samajh gaye honge (he winked).
Teri shoot kitni baje se hai aaj."

"Aaj to sham ko hai lekin late night Tak chalegi, kuch night shots hai aur kuch early morning sunrise ke. Pata hai sunny....." She stopped in the middle of the sentence because he was staring at her "kya hai?? Me jada bol rahi hu kya? Aur kya awazein!! Maine nai Kari kuch awaz!! Just you shut up!!"

He took a long breath and said " Nahi meri jaan!! I was just missing this bak bak bak bak!!! Kan taras gaye the mere pakne ke liye!!! Hahaha!!! Aur awaz maine kar di hogi yaar. Same difference!!" He teased.

"Me bhi bore hi ho gayi thi tujhe kuch nahi bata kar. Pata nai kaise log reh lete hai bina details diye. Itna chup kaun rehta hai yaar. Itna bhi kya space-space!!! Huh!!!" She complained.

"Chal Mera laddoooooo!!! Saman check kar apna get dressed tujhe chai pilata hu raste me mast wali aur fir hotel chalte hai fir ek hot session bhi kar hi lenge" he winked.

"Aeeeee chal be!!! Bhagggg!!" She teased back
"Tu bhag!!"
"Tu bhag!!!"
They were laughing. They were so happy.
Teja was wearing his shirt (which she stole(😉) from his bag while he was freshening up) and were colourful hot pants.

"You bloody chor!!! That's my shirt!!" He said laughing.

"It smells of you!!! Please mujhe de de ye!!! I have been asking for a t-shirt or shirt since BB and you kanjoos makhichoos have not given me single rumaal of yours" she said.

He was laughing so hard "Baby pura ka pura main tera hu mujhe smell kar liya kar. Kya tu shirt mang rahi hai."

She made a funny face.

He hugged her and Said "this!!! I missed this!!! I love this!! I always want this!!! Please aise reh mujhe yehi chaiye kuch aur chaiye hota to option to the na even BB House me bhi the. I fell for this shit!!"
He gave her a peck on forehead and they left after Karan dressed up.

In the car Teja as siting with her legs on the dashboard to tease Karan as he always says 'meri pyari gadi me ye sab nahi, it will get dirty'

"Stop showing those legs of yours to me Varna hotel nahi pohoch payegi tu ladki!!" He said and kept his hand on her thigh
"oooh she is so soft" he thought "why is your skin so soft Teja" he asked her feeling the softness of her skin.
It was so smooth and soft, and the way she has kept those legs on the dashboard he was getting turned on.
She looked at him surprisingly "what do you mean?? Sabke hote hai Sunny"

"Sabke nahi hote hai baby. Just trust me when I say that" he gave her a naughty smile. "And just keep those damned legs neeche mjhe distract ho raha hai yaar!!!!"

"Haaaaaa!!!" She laughed and turned her back to the window of car and start touching his chest, cheeks, hands and thighs with her big toe. "Abhi.. abhi bhi ho raha hai distract. Kya hua sir apko paseena aa raha hai, main AC chala du.. ohhhh lekin AC to chal raha hai.." she was teasing him.

"Mat kar tu, main keh raha hu bohot problem me aa jayegi" they laughed.

He took out the bracelet he got her as valentine's gift (but could not give her) from his pocket and gave it to her. "Ye main tere liye laya tha, valentine's par, lekin tu kuch alag hi zone me thi us din, to de hi nahi paya. Do you like it??"

"Sunny it's so pretty and thoughtful. I love it. Tu pehna dena jab hum hotel pohochenge. Us din dena tha na." She said.

"Haan, tu aur saddu ho jati is din deta to. Dukhi aatma!! Main to kuch layi hi nahi, main to kuch kar hi nahi saki!! Rondu!!!" He teased.

"Oyeeee!!!" She showed him her big eyes.

They reached hotel by the time all of har team was going for lunch. Karan and Tejasswi joined them. All of them were teasing Teja for not coming to the hotel with them in night.
She turned red, and was giving a shy smile. Karan was so happy to see her like that.
After lunch they reached to her room. "Baby ye Zain ka kya chakkar hai. Is din pucha to tune bada rude jawab de diya" he asked her.

"Sunny Aisa kuch hai nahi. Wo Shivin mujhe aise hi BB ke pehle kehta tha tujhe set karta hu kisi ke sath to hi double date par jayenge. Fir mujhe tu mil gaya to bas sab Masti le rahe the. Tu naraz mat ho na please." She was scared.

"Okay baby!! Main to aise hi puch raha tha, I am not angry." He was angry first bit right now looking at that face 'is shakal se to bhagwan ya shaitan koi bhi naraz nahi ho sakta' he thought.

"Baby me ab jaunga yaar. Fir time par Mumbai pohochna hai kal mera bhi shoot hai na." He said.

Teja-"ae jaunga nahi bolte hai. Bolte hai aata hu"

"Ooh Hindi TV seriel Bahu!!! Chal thik hai aata hu. Par main kyu aunga tu jaldi se kam khatam kar ke aa ja" he laughed.

She cracked at Hindi TV seriel Bahu.
"Me bas jaldi se aa jaunga. Jaise hi Kam khatam hoga jaldi jaldi gadi chala ke aa jaunga meri sunny ke pass"

"Nahi jaldi se kam khatam karna lekin gadi dhire dhire chalana okay. Just take care baby. Be safe. And again please drive slowly." He said while leaving.

"Sunny!!! Will you wait for me" she asked.

Karan- "What kind of question is this??"

"Just say na!! Will you wait for me!!" She demanded.

This question didn't give him a good feeling. He hugged her tightly and said "Yes my love I will wait for you!! Always!! I will always wait for you!!"
His heart was beating fast and he did not like the question.
"Never ask these kind of questions again please. Can you do that?"

All Teja could do was a nod. She was overwhelmed with the answer.

Both of them held each other tightly. There was fear of losing each other in that hug. They stood like that for so long. Karan's driver call him "Bhai chale"

"Haa Parvez, bas aya"

He looked at her pulled her cheeks, kissed them and then kept his hand on her head with lots of assurance. He love her and that is the only truth in the universe right now.

He waved at her without saying bye. Goodbye is the thing he never said to Teja. It always hurt him to say that word.

She was standing there looking at the car moving out of her sight. And smiled. He was her everything and he loved her for what she was without alterations.
"I love you Sunny!! Thank God for you!!"  She prayed for his safety while returning to her room.