𝟏𝟕

❝Hmm, Nope

Hmm, Nope.

Everyone in the booth states that they are unfamiliar with her.

Wait, her name sounds familiar,

A man with a deep voice stated, which causes Soohyeon to widen her eyes.

Everyone's ears and gazes shift to fix him as they wait until he answers. 

Soohyeon, on the other hand, is anxiously biting her lower lip as she attempts to recall whether or not she has ever spoken to a man who sounds like him.

Just kidding,

In reaction to his mischievous remark, he receives a number of disappointing reactions and sighs, but Soohyeon feels ecstatic and relieved that it is a prank on his behalf.

Niki, why.

A voice with a dissatisfied tone informs the man who is pulling pranks.

His laughs echo the area, saying in between his chuckles,

Got ya'll

After that, they proceed to carry on their conversation about other topics, which she is unable to comprehend.

It's been ten minutes since her friend left her to take a call, and she discovers by looking at the time in the corner of her phone's screen.

It came as quite a shock to her when her friend Iseul entered the restaurant at the exact same moment as she thought about her.

But then, Iseul's eyes reflect an overwhelming feeling of guilt. She makes her way over to their booth and views Soohyeon with a glum expression on her face.

Uh, I have to go. Something urgent came to our office and they need me for it. 

She explains.

Soohyeon gives a contented and reassuring nod of the head while elevating both of her thumbs.

She wants to avoid speaking up since the man behind her is aware of her voice, so instead she relies on her body language to express herself.

With that, Iseul heads towards the exit, but not before turning around and waving to Soohyeon.

See you, Soohyeon!

The attention of the boys is now drawn in their direction.