⓪① ⓪⓪⓪

✆☏10:00p.m

✆☏10:00p.m

Okay, ma'am have a great day.❞

Finally, after the endless phone calls, she is able to take some time off. She stands up from her office chair, stretching and yawning as she has passed her sleeping schedule.  

Soohyeon is a hotline caller that is associated with the government and police for emergency calls. 

Yes, she's one of those people who answers the number 911. 

Her job might seem easy as it sounds but it's not. Sitting 24/7 sounds great, right? Just answering emergency calls? Easy-no.

It's a repetitive job, a cycle, a disk, whatever things that just repeat can describe it. That is why it's not the best job you can spend your life on- unless you like to cramp yourself on a chair. 

Damn it, I'm out of instant goods.❞ She curses as she grabs the last cup of Nissin chicken-flavoured noodles. Closing the cabinet, she turns on the stove and boils two cups of water in a pot.

Staying home while doing your job is the best though, for her.

She doesn't mind if the calls keep repeating as long as she gets a good night's sleep in the end.

The water kept boiling as she turns off the stove. She pours the hot water into the cup and closes it immediately.

Going back to her desk, she scrolls her screen to entertain herself while waiting for the cup noodles to be cooked.

Hey Siri, play shuffle Spotify liked songs❞ Soohyeon grins as the beat starts to play.

This is her temporary entertainment, listening to some good songs till' the clock turns 12, as it is the time limit of her job.

Her noodles are finally good to go as the song is ending, indicating that the time passed 3 minutes and so.

After slurping, she feels satisfied with the perfectly cooked noodles and craved more.

■.═══════════╗

┏━━━ ━━━┓

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┗━━━ ━━━┛

╚══════════. ■ 

✆☏☌1 1 :0 8P.m

Halfway through finishing the cup, A sudden ring on the phone is heard.

She sighs in frustration, unsatisfied since she wanted this last hour to be free.

Picking up the phone, she clears her throat before answering.

Hello, 911 calling, what can I help you with,❞ She starts off professionally as she's been doing this for ages.

A deafening silence is filled, but shortly cut as he starts to speak.

Hello?❞ A sad, sorrowful, sullen voice of a man is heard through the speaker, making Soohyeon curious and eager to help.

Yes, I can hear you, What can I help you with, Sir? Are there any problems?

Yes.. 

Yes, there is.