𝟏𝟓

They had been chatting for quite some time, exchanging laughs and gasps, as well as reminiscing about their previous experiences

They had been chatting for quite some time, exchanging laughs and gasps, as well as reminiscing about their previous experiences. After only ten minutes of dining, they have nearly completed half of their meal.

Yeah, I couldn't even-.❞ Iseul gets cut off by the abrupt sound of her phone.

Are you kidding me, ❞She rolls her eyes and shows Soohyeon her screen, which is displaying a business call.

Go and take the call, it might be important, I'll wait for you here.❞ Soohyeon gestures to Iseul to accept the call and go outside.

She eventually follows Soohyeon's statement, leaving her alone.

Soohyeon looks around the restaurant, eyeing every fascinating detail on the walls. from the picture frames to the abstract designs.

She wanders her gaze over the interior of the building, and now she shifts her gaze to the window, where she observes the passersby and the passing traffic flow.

As more and more customers arrive at the restaurant, it becomes clear that the hour is mostly lunchtime for everyone's schedule. Couples, families, and groups of friends begin to stream into the restaurant.

While she is sipping her drink, her gaze is drawn to a group of seven boys who have just entered the restaurant, and she is taken aback by their appearance.

They couldn't stop laughing and mocking each other, which is the typical soundtrack of a group of friends.

The other person comes into focus as she checks them from top to bottom, her eyes switching on. She thought he was quite handsome.

Her eyes continued to scan, assessing each individual on her imaginary scale until she finally locks her sight on a man who is dressed in a familiar outfit.

With her eyes widening, she immediately opens her Instagram app. Jake's latest Instagram post of himself in front of a mirror is pretty much identical to the man in front of her eyes.

Even though her instincts tell her that it's Jake, she doesn't want to believe it.