E I G H T

"AHHHHHHHH" Her loud voice echo into the room making him scrunch his nose in annoyance.

she give him a hard glare and cover herself with the duvet, Jimin stood there and roll his eyes placing his hand on his waist.

"What did you do to me you Bastard?" Rose shouted and started throwing pillows on him.

Jimin groan, he did nothing as much as he wanted to slap the hell out of her last night for being so annoying he did nothing. he just put her to the bed and slept beside her because he can't sleep on the couch or the floor.

The pillow hit right on his face. His eyes darken and he took long steps towards the woman who was throwing things around his room. he grab her wrist and put his other hand on her mouth to shut her up.

"Shut up you wild lady " he said giving her a glare, her eyes widen and she mumble something against his palm. Jimin frown when didn't understand what she said.

"What?" he asked, he remove his hand from her mouth.

"What do you want from me?" he scoff, the woman who was glaring at him a while ago was now looking like a scary kitten.

"I don't want anything from you, you just have to shut up for a while you gave me headache." she seal her lips and her cheek heated up looking at his bare chest.

"you should be thankful that I didn't you left at the club last night, so ungrateful." he said and stood up again. she look down in embarrassment.

"I...I am sorry and Thank you." Jimin hum and nod his head.

"Freshen up. I will drop you to your home." Rose clenched on the duvet tightly and nod. as soon as Jimin left the room she groan.

he helped her and she just shouted at him like a mad woman. I was so embarrassing.

***

A lightly groan feeling the throbbing pain in her head, her fingers rub her eyes slowly and she turn her head looking at the clock on the wall.

her eyes widen instantly and she make a run to her closet stumbling on her feet. she has to attend a meeting and she was definitely late for that.

she quickly change her clothes after taking a quick shower and ran out of the house. in few minutes she was rushing inside of the building not caring about her hairs getting messy.

she sigh and stood in front of the meeting room. she slowly open the door and everyone attention went towards her, she bow apologetically and sat beside her boss.

"Continue." Taehyung said. she look at him who doesn't even give her any glance. she bite on her lower lip and try to focus on the meeting.

she feel someone's eyes on her,she tried not to look at him but she couldn't help it. her eyes met with her father who was sitting right in front of her looking at her with his dark gaze.