꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 ꧂

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena told him politely with a smile. The Salvatore siblings offered smiles to the man as he walked away while they headed to the front door pausing when they got in front of it and realized they could no longer come in. Not without Elena's permission anyway.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot." Elena apologized turning around and walking back to the door, "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"

"Our house." Skyler corrected raising her hand, Damon glared at her stepping on her shoe. "Ow! What it's still ours!"

Stefan rolled his eyes before acknowledging Elena, "I would love to. Thank you." He said walking right in.

Elena chuckled before looking back at Damon and Skyler, "What are we 12?"

"One of us is."

Skyler rolled her eyes, "Just let us in."

"If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asked pointedly ignoring Skyler causing her to groan.

"No." Damon replied easily.

"Seriously, Damon." Elena said, "My way. You promised. I call the shots."

"No lies. No secret agendas. Remember?" Skyler winced hoping Elena wouldn't give her the same rules cause Elena's rules would completely go against her whole plan.

Then again she always did love breaking rules anyway.

"Yes, Elena. Sure." Damon told her.

"Then please, come in." Damon walked right in just like that.

Skyler sighed as she stepped up to the door, crossing her arms. "Now what about little ol' me, hmm?"

Elena looked her up and down, a facial expression that could only be described as resting bitch face came into her face, "You can come on in I guess." Elena told her carelessly.

"Gee thanks." Skyler smiled sarcastically, walking in and closing the door behind her.

Skyler goes upstairs without another word, sighing as she entered her room and closed the door behind her.

Looking around, she knew.

This was her home. It didn't matter whose name was on the deed or where she lived.

This would always be her home. In the same way, the pile of rubble that once was the original Salvatore home would always be her home too.

__________

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon said simply.

"Uh wait who's we?" Skyler asked crossing her arms in confusion and stubbornness.

"Yes, you're coming." Damon said pointing to her.

"How are we gonna do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan questioned.

"Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply." Damon responded.

"He could be anywhere at any time." Stefan pointed out, "He compelled somebody at school. I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"