~ Part 2 ~

In my dream, I was standing on a hill next to where the Athena Parthenos once stood and the infamous pine tree on Half-Blood Hill. Even without being there in almost 10 years I knew
where I was immediately. I had heard all the stories of my mom's quest underneath Rome to find the 40-foot statue of my grandmother (on the godly side of course). The one time I saw the statue on Olympus it was just as impressive in person as in the stories. Farther down the hill there were two campers hiding behind a grove of trees with only the faint gleam of their swords lighting their faces. Being so far away, I couldn't make out the identity of the secretive campers, but even so I could tell one was male and one was female. On the hilt of the female's sword, there was an omega (the last letter of the Greek alphabet). The two demigods were talking at a whisper but somehow I could hear them perfectly.

"The plan is in motion, the package will be here tomorrow." The male said. His voice sounded like any normal teenage boy's but he said his words with a cold edge that made him seem older in an experienced way.

"Tomorrow? The prophecy clearly states that this is all to go down on the 21st." The female replied. My mind was about to explode. The 21st was my 14th birthday and I was set to arrive at Camp Half-Blood tomorrow. Could they have been talking about me? Suddenly I heard movement to my right, I looked over to find a satyr that looked around my age listening in on the same conversation. The two demigods turned to where I was standing and on instinct, I ducked before remembering I was only in a dream. When the two demigods started rushing over to where the satyr was hiding I eagerly awaited to see what they would do when my alarm sounded.