Definitely Not For Me ~ NR

Warnings:

(Natasha Mom)
Another SHIELD and Avengers cross over thing but doesn't really follow any story lines, i made it up.
————————————————————

You sat with your mom in the quinjet. For once, she wasn't piloting, which gave you a sense of relief. You hated going new places, meeting new people, though you were still confident.

Coulson, a good friend of your mothers and the Avengers has called you and your mom in to help with a mission. You loved Coulson so we're willing to help him, and now you were on your way to SHIELD's new secret base.

You finally landed and followed Natasha out of the quinjet closely behind her. You were nervous you can't deny, so wanted to stand slightly behind her, just to observe.

Though she sensed your nerves and sent you a supporting smile before you approached the man himself; Coulson.

"I'm glad you both came." He greeted you both with a handshake, and led you inside.

"Anything for you, Coulson." Natasha smirked, teasing the man slightly.

"As far as secret bases go, this is so cool." You complimented as you looked around.

"Thanks, I'd like you both to meet my team before we start anything. I'm sure you've done your research to the best you could, Nat, but Y/n i'm sure there's a few people you'll really get on with." Coulson knew you like the back of his hand, he helped you and Natasha when you were born, and as you've grown up, kind of like the dad you never had.

Coulson lead you into some sort of common room where a few people were hanging out. Three playing video games, two in the kitchen and one at the table, you observed.

"Hey guys, our guests are here." Everyone's attention landed on the two of you, everyone stopped what the were doing and sauntered over.

"I'm sure you already know, May." Coulson introduced the first lady, who you had met a few times.

"Good to see you again." You mother shook her hand, not to keen on long greetings.

"Melinda." You nodded and smiled at the women. She had trained with your mom and you've had a mission with her before, you respected her a lot.

"FitzSimmons." You looked at the two scientists who were standing together, everyone looked at you confused on how you knew who they were.

"What? I do my research." You shrugged, you were just like your mother, always making sure you knew who you were working with.

"She gets that from you." Coulson now teased Natasha who rolled her eyes, but was still proud nonetheless.

"Uh, nice to meet you both." Simmons managed to say, shaking both your hands. Then fitz did the same.

"I'm actually looking forward to working with you, you were the two youngest graduates of the Science and Technology division, which I admire so much." You were a little bit of a nerd/ geek yourself, you was a small fan of the two. Little did you know, they were a fan of you too.

Their mouths hung open a little at your comment but the managed to conjure up and small "Thank you" shortly after.

"This is Yo-yo, our newest addition to the team." Paulson introduced the women to you.

"Inhuman, right?" Natasha asked and she nodded.

"That's so cool, what's your power?" You asked but all she did was smirk.

"What?" You laughed, but all she did was hold up your phone. Completely shocked, you felt around your pockets and like you suspected it wasn't there.

"I'm not even gonna ask how, that was just super cool." You admitted, even though you have spent your life surrounded by the Avengers, you were still impressed by the new enhanced humans that kept joining the population.