Shh ~ SJ

Warnings: Swearing,

————————————————————

You and scarlett have been secretly dating for almost a year now. You haven't told the press or anyone, except your family and close friends such as the marvel cast, as you've wanted to stay out of any drama involving the press and the public. You have both talked about announcing it a few times, but have always agreed on keeping it a secret. You knew everyone shipped you after your kiss in the new black widow movie, but that still wasn't a good enough reason to announce your relationship.

However, that all changed on the night of the Eternals read carpet. You and Scarlett decided to go support the new marvel family and attend the eternals premiere. Obviously you turned up separately and decided to meet each other there.

You turned up first, heading down the red carpet at a slow pace as everyone wanted your picture and every interviewer wanted to ask some questions. Not long after, Scarlett arrived, not far behind you on the carpet line but you kept your distance, smiling at each other at every given opportunity.

Eventually you caught up with Chris Evans who also came to the premiere and you both got dragged to do an interview together.

"Ah it's two of our favourite superhero's, how are you two tonight?" The woman asked as you both hugged each other hello and turned to face her.

"I'm doing good, thank you." You smiled before she turned the mic to chris who replied.

"Can I just say, I love both of your outfits! You both seemed to have matched, was that intentional or?" The interviewer pressed, panning the camera up and down yours and chris' bodies.

You had decided to wear a beautiful navy blue floor length dress, it had a floral lace pattern on the back, and complimented your curves, also showing a bit of cleavage. Chris, was wearing a silk navy blue suit and white shirt with no tie, he had his top button undone, his tux was quite tight which easily showed his toned abs and muscles.

"We both look good don't we?" Chris laughed, taking your hand and twirling you round so the camera could get a 360 view.

"Yeah, we do. However this definitely wasn't intentional, i guess we both have great taste!" You agreed with a smile as chris wrapped his arm around you pulling you closer.

He was like a brother to you, and you hadn't seen each other in ages so seemed very close at the moment, however the interviewer took it a completely different way.

"You two would make a really hot couple right now, don't you think?" She said and you laughed awkwardly, not sure how to answer the question.

Little did you know, Scarlett had caught up with you now and was listening to your conversation as she was getting interviewed herself.

"Well, i'm not sure about that, but we'll take it as a
compliment." Chris answered for you, seeing how uncomfortable it had made you.

"Well, thank you for your time, enjoy the red carpet and the movie." The woman smiled as you and Evans walked away.

"Thanks for that." You gratefully thanked him with a hug as you were at our earshot.

"No problem, but I think Scar heard." Chris pointed over to scarlett who was heading your way. Even though she had a smile plastered across her face, you could tell it was fake, and that she was mad.

"Good luck." Evans whispered, as Scarlett approached you, going to continue down the carpet.

"I want to tell people we are together. I want people to know you are mine." Scarlett blurted out, the first thing she had said to you this evening.

"If that's what you want." You agreed, realising how jealous she was.

"It is, if your okay with it." She added but smiled as you nodded your head.

"I am. Just not tonight. We don't want to steal their thunder." You joked as you both lined up for more pictures.

"Tomorrow, on Jimmy Fallon." Scarlett confirmed and you nodded.

***

The next day, you and Scarlett got ready for your interview with Jimmy Fallon. You were a little nervous but was excited you could finally show people how much you love Scarlett.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Natasha Romanoff and Liv Parker themselves... Scarlett Johansson and
Y/n Y/l/n!" Jimmy announced, and the doors to go out opened.

You and Scarlett walked out together, waving at the audience as you did so before greeting Jimmy with a hug and sitting on the sofa.

You started the interview and spoke about your films, upcoming events, possible projects and fan theories about your characters.

"So, do you think your characters will end up together after the kiss you had in Black Widow?" Jimmy asked, following up to some fan theories on the topic.

"It's definitely a possibility. I mean, I wouldn't be complaining if it did happen but who knows, it's Marvel so anything could happen." You replied as the audience cheered at your answer.

"Well, I know everyone here ships your characters together but there have also been mentions of how you two should be in a couple. Tell me, after spending so much time together on set, knowing each other for over 10 years and sharing a kiss on screen, has the idea of you dating ever crossed your minds?" Jimmy questioned as you and scarlett looked at each other.

"I mean, ever since I met Y/n i've found her extremely attractive, I mean look at her who doesn't." Scarlett began as the audience and Jimmy agreed.

"And ever since we had met each other we have gotten really close and I can't deny the fact that I did catch feelings for her. And just over a year ago I actually pulled out the courage to, you know, ask her on a date. Thankfully she said yes and we've been dating ever since." You couldn't help but blush at Scarlett's words and the crowd cheers.

"Wait, wait, wait, so for a year now you two have actually been dating?" Jimmy asked, wanting the confirmation as this would now be big news.

"Yup." You and Scarlett answered at the same time.

"I can't tell if you're lying just because we are on the topic or..." Jimmy laughed as the audience settled down.

"Trust me we are-" However you got cut off as Scarlett smashed her lips onto yours, bringing you into a kiss to prove your relationship.

"I'm guessing it real then." Jimmy laughed before congratulating you.

At the end of the interview you and Scarlett had realised that your phones were blowing up. You had miss calls from your manager, you agent, everyone.

"Shit, this is going to take a long time to die down." You sighed as Scarlett entered your dressing room.

"Maybe so, but at least we don't have to hide it anymore." Scarlett, smiled as she pulled you close by your waist.

"I can finally kiss you whenever and wherever I want. And people will know to back off, because your mine." Scarlett mumbled against your neck.

"Yes, I am." You let out a shaky breath before grabbing her face and pulling your lips together in a passionate kiss.