Don't Make Me Choose ~ NR

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER PLEASE CAN WE APPRECIATE MISS HAILLE STEINFELD IN THIS VIDEO! I CAN ONLY SHOW PICTURES FROM THE VID BUT SHES STILL HOT!

ANYWAY BACK TO THE CHAPTER!

————————————————————

Warnings: Swearing, toxic relationship?

————————————————————

You and Natasha are dating. And when I say dating, I mean you are in a very toxic relationship. It also didn't help that you were both avengers, making life that extra bit harder. The worrying about of the other was coming home, or if they may have to do something bad on a mission like kill or sleep with someone else, or how long they'll be gone for.

And, family was a big issue too.

See, you are a Maximoff,  younger sister to Wanda and Pietro. Natasha was also a sister, to Yelena Belova. Yelena and Wanda got on well, the main thing they had in common was how they hated yours and Natasha's relationship.

One second you'd both be shouting at the top
of your lungs to each other, next thing you'll
be fucking loudly, not caring if the others could hear. Everyone knew you loved each other more than anything. Hell, you'd both die for each other in a heartbeat. But that still doesn't change the fact the your relationship wasn't the best.

You'd control each other, blackmail each other yet cuddle and go on dates together. It could be going really well for a few days then one small thing could make all the dominos fall and you'd be back to arguing.

The team was fed up of it, so they came up with a plan. It would either make you both realise that you may love each other but you shouldn't be together. Or make you realise you love each other so much, you need to be better.

Yelena had said to Natasha that she didn't like you both being together. That she was sick and tired of hearing the arguments, the shouting, the sound of things breaking and that Natasha had to choose. Choose Yelena and leave you, or choose you, treat you better and Yelena goes. Either way would work, if nat chose you Yelena would never leave, but Natasha didn't need to know that. You two needed to know where your priorities were at.

Wanda had said the same thing to you. In the end it got you both thinking. You loved each other, but we're you willing on giving up a family member for the other.

The finally, when you and Natasha were watching a film together in the lounge, Yelena approached you both, turning the TV off to get your attention,

"You've had enough time, who is it? Her or me?" Yelena instantly questioned and Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Stop yelena I'm not answering that." Natasha attempted to dismiss her but Yelena didn't give up.

"Who?" She pressed again and Natasha said. You looked at her closely, wondering what her choice would be.

You knew what yours was the minute Wanda asked you. Whether you liked it or not, you always felt as though you would choose Natasha. Even if it did mean loosing Wanda. But you were willing to risk it and try make your relationship better with Natasha, you knew it wasn't great, that some would call it toxic and you wanted to change that.

"Don't make me choose between you and her." Natasha shook her head as she looked at Yelena.

"Why? Cause you'll choose her?" Yelena asked and Natasha looked between you both.

"Yeah. I'd choose her." Natasha admitted and smiled at you.

"But what if she had to choose between you and Wanda?" Yelena now turned to you, expecting an answer.

"What would you do? Loose your sister and stay with Natasha? Or loose Nat and not let Wanda get away?" Yelena asked, her accent thick as she spoke.

"Yeah. I'd choose tasha." You confirmed and took Natasha's hand in yours.

"I guess you really do love each other then." Yelena nodded and signalled for Wanda to come in.

"We're not going anywhere. It was a test. But you two have to sort it out. We are tired of hearing you argue and we know for a fact neither of you like it either." Wanda spoke as she walked in.

"We promise we'll sort it out." Natasha told them and then they turned to you.

"Promise."

(A/N) Also I don't like this chapter but oh well. Plus I hate my crush now :) yay

Can people add me on socials? I need friends

Instagram- ph0ebedav3y
Snapchat- phoebe_daveyxo