Wait, what? ~ SJ

Warnings: Swearing

————————————————————

You were currently at the premiere of your new marvel movie. You were extremely excited, especially because something was going to happen in the film that no one else new, including most of the cast. So you were excited to see not only their reaction, but your girlfriend Scarlett's as well.

You made your way through the red carpet and took your seats in the theatre. There was a lot of chatter and excitement and you couldn't help but smile the entire time.

The film began and you and Scarlett held hands, gripping each other hard through your excitement. As the film went on you watched everyone's reaction. It was about to be the part where your character dies. It a very emotional scene, Natasha (Scarlett's character, who is dating your character) gets upset and the team help her and it's a massive thing. But little do they know about what happens in the end credit scene.

The film goes along, gasps and cheers and claps were heard throughout and you were getting more and more excited as it got closer to the end. Eventually the credits began and everyone waited patiently for the end scene.

"Do you know who's in the end scene?" Scarlett leaned in and whispered to you.

"No idea. They didn't tell me." You shrug, making it seem as though you were completely oblivious.

"Me neither." Scarlett added and you both turned your attention to the screen when the scene began.

It panned to a graveyard, focussing on a gravestone that read your characters name. Then feet appeared at the bottom, which made everyone confused, thinking who it might be. The camera then travelled upwards, revealing Stephen strange.

Scarlett looked at you, as if to see if you knew anything but you shrugged.

"It worked. You don't have to hide with me." benedict's character spoke then the camera showed some feet walking towards him, stopping beside Stephen. The camera then changed to your face smirking and the crowd went crazy.

You laughed as Scarlett looked at you in disbelief, the whole cast turning to look at you.

"This is going to be fun." You character smirked causing cheers from the crowd.

"And dangerous." Stephen added and your character shrugged.

"That's even better." Was the last sentence you said before the final credits came on the screen.

"Wait what?" Scarlett nudged you and you laughed.

"What do you think?" You asked, watching her jaw drop in shock.

"So your characters not dead?" She questioned and you shook your head.

"You're gonna be in the next avengers film?!?" She gasped and you nodded.

"We are gonna be on screen lovers again." You cheered jokingly and Scarlett just laughed.

"How's it even possible then?" She questioned as you left the theatre, trying to avoid paparazzi.

"I don't even know myself yet. All i know is my character is still alive and that i'll be in the next film." You explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scarlett took your hand and laced your fingers together. She was so happy, she thought that your project with Marvel together was over but now she knows it's not she elated.

"I couldn't tell a single soul. You know, the first rule of Marvel: don't talk about Marvel." You joked as you both got into the car.

"Not even me? Your own girlfriend?" Scarlett tried but you shook your head.

"Not. A. Single. Soul. It was so incredibly hard." You admitted.

"You did a good job. The movies amazing." Scarlett kissed you.

"May I add, you are amazing in the film too, your acting was phenomenal." You smiled against her lips.

"You think?" She giggled.

"Oh baby, i know." You complimented her, kissing her once more.

"Thank you, my love."

(A/N) Okay, short chapter because I've been busy today. Alsooooo, shall I post the first chapter of my Maeve Wiley book tomorrow? Would you guys like to see it?