I looked around and saw that everyone was silently just staring at us.

"What?"

"Camz?" Dinah asked.

"It's..um a nickname I made up for her." I explained.

"Aww that's cute." Ally added.

"Yeah and how she got Camila's anger to go away." Normani cooed.

"Shutup." I said turning away, feeling my cheeks heating up. I saw that Camz was also blushing.

"Anyway, let's change into the bikinis." announced Dinah.

After the girls left, it was only me the guys and they started asking questions.

"Hey Laur?" Harry asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why did the girls act like that when you had your little moment with Camila?"

Shit, should I tell them? I mean I don't know them well enough but I'm sure they could keep it to themselves. I have to start trusting either way.

I took a breath, "Well Dinah ships Camila and I together. She even made us a ship name, Camren."

"Woah, so you like her?" Zayn asked.

"Yea I'll just admit it now. But I trust that you guys won't say anything because only Dinah knows about this and I don't want Normani and Ally to be disgusted by me." I said.

"We got you Laur. Secret is safe with us. Plus we've known Normani and Ally for long and I'm sure they wouldn't be disgusted by you." Siope assured.

"Yeah man, plus I think you guys would be a good couple." Justin nodded.

Then all the guys followed suit.

"Thanks guys."

"Anytime, you could trust us. Whenever you need someone or something we got you." Troy said.

Before I could respond, I was interrupted by Normani voice.

"We're back!"

"Aww, we were having fun without you guys." pouted Justin.

"Shutup." Camila said playfully.

"So are you guys ready for Volleyball?" Siope asked

"Yea!"

"Alright let's pick teams." Harry said

After what felt like years debating on who was with who, we ended up with me as team captain and Harry as the other. Dinah, Siope, Camila, & Zayn in my team. Then Justin, Normani, Ally, and Troy on Harry's team.

"So since we're playing in water and there's five in each group, two people have to have someone on there shoulders and one person doesn't." Zayn announced.

"I'm on top of Lauren!!" Camz immediately stated.

We gave her a strange look.

"Not like that you weirdos." she said rolling her eyes.

"Okay...well I call Dinah." Siope says looking at her.

Dinah started to blush "okay."

Hmm.. I wonder if there's going to be a future for them.

"Well I guess I'm lonely." Zayn said pouting.

We all laughed at him and then Harry's team picked who's with who. Ally was of course with Troy, Normani chose Harry, and Justin stayed lonely too. Him and Zayn high-fived each other.

"Alright heads or tails?" Asked Harry.

"Tails!" I say.

"Your serve, first to reach 25 wins."

We all go to our positions and got ready. Then the first serve was made.

_

"Geez that was exhausting." Troy said out of breath.

"All you did was carry Ally, she's small and so not heavy." Normani told him.

"Yeah but still." he insisted.

"Whatever, that's why we lost." she continued.

"It wasn't my fault! Justin couldn't get some serves right." he pointed his finger accusingly in his direction.

"Come on guys it's just a game." I say walking into the living room after giving Camz some of my clothes.

"Yeah I'm pissed that she dropped me like five times but you don't see me complaining." Camila butted in, glaring at me once she was done.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to win." I say with a cheesy smile.

Her glare soon turned into a smile that reached her eyes. Again her chocolate brown orbs took control of my body from the inside out. I then felt myself lean in but just then I remembered that we had an audience so I pulled away, breaking our trance.

I looked around and noticed that everyone was staring at us with either a smile or a smirk. I took a guess that they all shipped us together. So I shouldn't worry about Normani and Ally knowing about my sexuality since they ship me with Camz, a girl.

"Well guys, it's almost dinner time and I promised I'd be home by then." Dinah said breaking the silence.

"Yeah me too, I got to go, see you guys tomorrow." Normani said walking towards the door, following Dinah.

Soon one by one they all started leaving. Until I saw that Camila wasn't, she stayed planted on the couch.

"Aren't you going home Camz?" I asked.

"Umm, I kinda don't want to.." She barely spoke out.

"Can I know why?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Well my parents are never home and Sofi is always being taken care of by my aunt so I'm always home alone." She explained sadly.

"You could always stay with me." I offered.

"Really?" She asked with her eyes twinkling.

I let out a chuckle "Of course you can Camz, that's what friends are for."

As soon as I said that I saw pain enter her eyes. I didn't understand why though. It hurt me to say 'friends' but it was the truth. Nothing will ever happen between us. She soon then recovered by smiling again.

"Well thanks Lolo."

"No problem, but can I say that I like seeing you in my clothes?" I say looking her up and down.

She smirksd "Maybe I'll wear them more often."

I sat there in shock. Never new that poor, little, innocent looking Camila was capable of saying such things.

"Come on lets make something to eat." she said pulling me up.

I start walking towards the kitchen, thinking about what to make. When she slapped my butt, then made a run for it towards the kitchen.

She was going to be the death of me.