They both paused "And what you two thought when you heard me blame myself that was how you two sounded to me" I explained.

"You found me that dumb?" Albert mumbled making me pout and they both laughed.

"We find those words of yours dumb since you can never do anything wrong" William ruffled my hair.

"Oh, even if I ruined this entire country? Ruin everything we worked for?" I smirked.

"If that is your wish my lady" William bowed to me and so did Albert shocking me a little.

"Okay you both would let me do that, but you both choose to still be dumb even though I don't want you to?" I questioned them and they froze.

"I have stopped and will make Albert stop" William reassured me "Albert during the times I was in despair I wanted to let only you know my suffering...sorry (name)."

I just kept quiet so he carried on nervously "But I knew that would cause you so much guilt, I truly have been indulging in your kindness, you were always encouraging me your kindness saved me, (name)'s smile gave me hope and meaning."

"I never thought complete strangers would be willing to carry the burden of these heavy sins together, I felt that the oath we have made has linked our hearts together by a bond stronger than blood, to me your requests has sustained me all this time" William informed us.

"I was the weak one, people are weak, they cannot survive on their own, if you really are a weak person then I feel that you can truly understand the feelings of the vulnerable and warm the hands of the suffering" William grinned at Albert who got a hopeful look in his eyes.

"You're right, people seek love because they are imperfect, if perfection exists then there is no need for love" Albert grinned with a genuine smile.

"Albert to me being your younger brother is something I am truly proud of" William admitted.

Albert took William's hands in his "I feel the same too, I am very proud of you, my dear younger brother."

"I love you two" I admitted and they both cried making me panic "Hey, why are my words causing tears?"

I tried to wipe their tears but they took my hands in their own then went down onto one knee and kissed my hands "We have both caused you suf-" They both pulled on my hands when I went to leave "Sorry" William laughed seeing I was back to glaring at them.

"We shall offer our lives in atonement for what we have done, we offer our lives to you" Albert declared.

"In return, you have to love us forever" William smirked.

"Easy, I accept!" I grinned.

I pulled on their hands making them stand up then hugged them both "Welcome back! Took you both too many years and words to get here" I felt myself want to cry from relief.

They both immediately hugged me back "Thank you for jumping off after me" William mumbled.

"Thank you for not giving up on me" Albert added then they pulled back and we were all smiling at each other.

"Let's go home to Louis, to everyone!" I exclaimed and they both agreed.

I went to run scaring Albert "(name) you can't go so fast!" Albert exclaimed.

"I am fine, I was able to visit specialised doctors because of my vacation" I reassured him.

"....You could have seen them before?" Albert asked me with a stern tone and I quickly left.

Sadly we were going back in the same carriage so Albert and William were scolding me on how I should have gone to see the doctors early "I don't like this punishment" I admitted.