I Don't Like It Very Much

I don't like it very much if someone lies to me. It seems very disrespectful. The same when they tell me a half-truth and try to trick me. It is insulting. I also don't like it when someone talks at me or down to me. I like it much better when they talk with me. I don't mind if you talk behind my back. Just so there is some semblance of the truth. As for wasting my time that depends. If you are intentionally ignoring me while I am waiting for you. I don't much care for that. I am patient but that is just plain rude and inconsiderate. I just don't like rude and inconsiderate people. For good or bad, I don't care if you make me look stupid. I don't put on airs. I try not to get angry. I try to be nice and kind. I really try to treat people with respect. Even if they don't deserve it. But really, I am not very inclined to caring what people think about me. Generally, when someone is putting me down, it's really not all about me. It just makes them feel more important in their own mind - to feel superior to me. I'm just trying to move down my own path to my own destiny in life. I am not in a competition to see who is the most important. In the grand scheme of things, it just doesn't matter.