19

I SAT on my couch, waiting for Addison to arrive, my heart pace quickening, as I continuously ran my fingers through my hair. A tingling sensation took refuge in my stomach, unable to ease or allow me to breathe without feeling a rush of excitement move up my body and towards my lips, forming a smile.

I heard the chime of the doorbell. Expecting to be greeted by the beauty, I got up, and headed over to open it. Swinging the door open, Addison stood in her usual six-inch heels, and a trench coat hiding her outfit underneath. I bit down on my bottom lip, as I looked at her gorgeous face. Her hair was up in a ponytail, and her lips were unpainted.

"Can I come in?" She raised her brows, and picked up a brown paper bag that was on the floor, "I brought food," I nodded and stepped aside, allowing her to enter.

Addison walked over to the kitchen counter, and rested the bag down, before turning around to face me. I closed the door, and inhaled deeply, as she began to untie the sash of her trench coat. Exhaling slowly, I walked over to her, and placed the palm of my hand on the counter, not breaking eye contact with her, "you're gorgeous," I said. And extremely fuckable. I smiled and placed my other hand on her waist.

"You're not too bad yourself, Samantha," she smirked and rested her hand on my shoulder, before stepping closer to me. I swallowed, as she leaned her face against mine, her breath fanning against my cheek.

"I like you, Addison, a lot actually," I closed my eyes, as I finished my confession.

"I'm smitten with you, Samantha," she placed a kiss on the side of my neck, before continuing, "I want to get to know you better. I know I may have said that I don't do relationships, but I want to make an exception for you."

My cheeks heated up, and my heart skipped a beat, "are you proposing something?"

Addison looked into my eyes, "be mine," she whispered so softly, but so soothingly that an instant feeling of warmth invaded my heart. Even though I may have tried to deny it, I did have intense feelings for her.

"I'll be yours," I responded, making her eyes glimmer, and hand grip my shoulder firmer.

"I know this won't be easy, but we can make it work, right?"

My hand released the side of her waist, and traveled towards the opening of her trench coat, spreading the two ends further apart. Looking down, she was in a body-fitted, white, low-cut, lace dress, which showed off her enticing cleavage. I sank my teeth into my bottom lip, as her trench coat slipped off of her shoulders, and pooled to her feet.

"Yes, I think so," I smiled and tilted my head to the side, "shall we get this date started?" I turned and looked at the paper bag on the counter.

"You like Chinese, right?" She wrapped her arm around my back, as she began to take out the boxes with her other hand, "I didn't know if I should get wine or not. It's only our first date. I don't want you to think that I'm trying to get you hammered."

"Why would I think that?" I questioned, as I picked up a fortune cookie, and tore the wrapper.

"I just don't want you to jump to the conclusion that I only want sex from you," it's just a big bonus, Addison. She removed her arm from my body, and took a deep breath, "shall we eat, Love?"

"Yes, I know what I want to eat," I ran my tongue along my bottom lip, before smirking.

"I think that would be lovely, but I want to get to know you. Let's eat, chat and maybe watch a movie?"

I sighed and nodded, content with her answer. She made me believe that she actually wanted me for more than just sex. Addison picked up her trench coat from the floor, and placed it over the couch, as I cracked the fortune cookie open. Reading the words written on the piece of paper, Addison wrapped both of her arms around my torso, and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"You'll meet the right one when you least expect it," she read, before placing a kiss on the side of my neck, "that's lovely."

I smiled and placed the paper down on the counter. Closing my eyes, I placed my hands over Addison's arms, before pulling them away from my body. I turned and wrapped my arms around her neck instead, pulling her into a kiss.

As our lips touched, I felt a sudden electrifying feeling wash over me, my heart feeling as though it was on fire.

"Mom!" I shrieked, dropped my arms and stepped backward. My eyes widened, as I saw both of our daughters standing by the door with their arms crossed over their chests.