4

"Is she always such a bitch?" Addison asked, as we walked out of the building, and towards the SUV waiting for us.

"Since the day I met her," I mumbled, as the girls got into the backseat of the car with Addison, which made me have to take the front seat.

As the car drove off, the girls continued to chat, and talk about their performances, "Mom, what about we have a family sleepover? Elle said that her mom lives next to the beach so we can go swimming," Aria suggested, excitedly.

"I don't know. I might have to work," Addison responded.

"Oh, come on, Mom. You can work from home. I know that Court doesn't open on the weekends."

"That doesn't mean that I don't have responsibilities, Aria."

Aria groaned, "I think you need to start having sex again, that way you wouldn't occupy all of your time with work," Aria grumbled, making her mother retaliate.

"Aria, this is seriously not the time to discuss this," she sounded embarrassed.

"What? It's only Elle and her mother," Aria mumbled.

"Yeah, I do work with her mother, you know."

"You mean you're her Boss. She could care less about your non-existent sex life," the mouth on that girl.

"Aria, please stop," Addison begged.

"What? How long have you been celibate? Ten years?" Aria teased.

"This is seriously ridiculous," Addison grumbled at her teenage daughter. I just sat there, and looked ahead as Marvin drove, pretending that I wasn't listening in on their conversation.

"You didn't deny how long it's been."

"It's been awhile, not that it's any of your concern."

"Wait, you had that fling with that grandmother about two years ago, so I correct my previous statement. It has been about two years since you've had sex," Aria giggled.

"You're seriously going to be the death of me, and she was only fifty-one."

"Still old, you should go for women your own age. I don't know what you see in older women."

"I'm seriously not discussing this while in a car full of people, and I don't think I ever want to."

"What's the problem, Mom? You act like this is hurting your reputation or something."

I knew that Elle must have been staring out the window, pretending not to listen, as well, "it's my personal life, I would like for people not to know about it."

"Personal? Elle's moms hadn't had sex for three years before they got divorced."

My eyes widened, "hey, I told you not to tell anyone about that," Elle said.

"Sorry, just proving a point here," that girl's such a chatterbox.

"And they didn't have sex since I was born," Elle said, "get your facts straight."

"Elle, how do you know about this?" I questioned, wondering if her mother told her.

"Every time you and Mom fought, she always brought it up, you know."

I sighed, feeling mentally exhausted, "I'm sorry about that," hell, I hope we didn't ruin her childhood. I closed my eyes.

"You two are better apart anyway," Elle mumbled, "but I wish I could spend more time with you," me too, kid.

"I want the same, honey."

Aria said, "you see, Mom, they actually have a decent discussion, without her mother scolding her for being too inappropriate."

"Aria, discussing my sex life is far too inappropriate, and by the way, it's been four months, not two years," Addison pointed out, maybe not wanting to come off as Mother Theresa in her sex life.

"And who would you bang so recently? Please don't tell me you had a one-night stand," Aria shivered and I imagined her face displayed a disgusted expression.

"None of your business," Addison's tone suggested that her daughter's assumption was true.

"Oh my God, who is she? Do you even know her name?"

"I'm so stupid to bring that up," Addison mumbled.

"Please tell me you hooked up with one of my friends' moms."

"Oh, god no. I'm content with my life, okay? I have you and my job, and please let us get off of this topic," Addison pleaded.

"You have me, your job and your sex toys," holy shit.

"Oh my god, please tell me that we're there already," Addison stretched her neck towards the driver.

"Not yet, ma'am. Just a few more blocks," Marvin informed with a serious tone, as though a conversation wasn't taking place right behind him.

Addison groaned, "please, no more, Aria, you have embarrassed me enough and no, I'm not busy this weekend, but after all this humiliation, I'm staying at home, and finding solace with my body pillow."

"Don't forget to include your vibrator."

I assumed that Addison's cheeks had reddened from more embarrassment, "okay, wanna be like that? Would you like me to tell Elle about your pillow humping?"

"Oh no, I'm sorry, Mom. I promise to behave," Aria said sarcastically, though her secret wasn't a secret anymore.

"Pillow humping? What's that all about?" Don't be oblivious, Elle. Elle chuckled.

"That's before I started having sex," Aria mentioned. My eyes widened. Is my daughter having sex too?

"I need an inhaler," Addison took a deep breath, "protection, please use protection," she chanted.

"That's funny, I'm on the pill, remember?"

"I need air, and please don't remind me of the things I do for you."

"We've discussed this before, I'm seventeen, and you started having sex when you were fifteen."

"Please don't remind me."

The car then came to a stop, and Addison groaned, as we got out.