9

We left the restaurant without even ordering, and hailed a cab in front. Addison wanted to call Marvin, but I suggested otherwise. I didn't want any gossip to spread around the office, and to risk being labeled the office cougar.

We arrived at her place in about fifteen minutes. Traffic was the cause of the extra five, "I'm going to enjoy this," she said. I hope you do. Her hungry eyes moved over my body for the entire elevator ride, "come on, Love, we're here," she placed her hand in mine, and I was surprised at the small, yet romantic gesture. We walked out of the elevator, and towards her apartment door. My heart pounded, as she grabbed her keys from her purse, and opened it. She allowed me to step in first, the decor of the apartment catching my eyes instantly. The eggshell painted walls complemented the light purple color scheme of the furniture. It seemed as though Addison really loved purple, "Aria decorated it herself. I think it's too much purple, but whatever makes her happy," oh, I see.

She wrapped her arms around my torso from behind. I turned into her arms to find a smile on her lips, "I'm not sure..." yes, you are.

"I'm about to take off my clothes, are you really going to stop me?" Addison asked. Hell no. I shook my head, and she smiled widely. Our lips brushed, and she slid her tongue across my bottom lip. Damn, this is good. She pressed my body against the wall, and tugged on the buttons of my shirt. I gasped, as her hands came in contact with my midriff, making waves of excitement run straight down to my core.

"Fuck," your hands work wonders. She pulled on my bra, the palm of her hand slipping under the fabric, and caressing my hardened nipples. My head shot back, and my mouth fell agape, as a moan escaped my lips, "take off your clothes," all of it.

She trailed her tongue along my collarbone, filling my chest with desire, "let's go to my bedroom, Love, you can strip me down in there," yes, please. She pulled me into her bedroom. I was gently shoved onto the bed, before I even got a glance around the room. My teeth sank into my bottom lip, as she reached for the zipper of her skirt. Pulling the zipper down, the sound itself erotic, the fabric pooled to her feet, revealing her sexy, lace panties. Addison stepped closer, painfully slow to allow me to properly check her out, but I wanted her body pressed against mine again. She moved onto the bed, and crawled over, before settling her knees on either side of my body. Her dilated eyes stared into mine with adoration. She brushed a strand of my hair away from my eyes, and pulled me into another kiss. You'll be the death of me. Her hands fumbled on the buttons of my shirt, and when she finally undid all of the buttons, her lips moved towards my cleavage. I gasped, as her hands moved to unhook my bra. She quickly covered my aching nipples with the palms of her hands, skillfully massaging them. I could feel my entire chest flushing, as her mouth covered one of my nipples. She didn't hesitate to grind her pussy against my knee either, "are you enjoying yourself, Samantha?" Yes, I am. You really think I wouldn't be?

I answered her question with actions instead of words. Running my hand over her back, I reached under her blouse to feel the smoothness of her skin. She moaned and lifted her head. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were ajar. I know you're definitely enjoying this too, "does that answer your question, Addison?" Saying her first name didn't feel as strange as I thought it would be, leaving my lips.

"Just kiss me," her tone was demanding, and too damn tempting for my lips to resist. I cupped her cheeks, and pulled her in. She seemed surprised, but immediately intensified her humping on my knee. Who's the humper in the family now?

She trailed butterfly kisses along my jawline, before moving onto my shoulder blade, and down the length of my arm. When she slipped my fingers, one by one, into her mouth, I almost squirmed. I never thought that something like that would turn me on.

Unbuttoning my trousers, she pulled it off of my hips, and down my legs. I took a deep breath, as her hand brushed over the fabric of my panties. I hope she likes what she sees. She ran her fingers over my mound, before placing my right leg over her shoulder. Leaning down, she trailed her lips over my stomach, and pulled my panties down enough to lick my hip bone. Fuck, I'm going to cum before you even get to touch me,  "just take it off," I mumbled and my back arched off of the bed. I needed her tongue in between my legs so badly.

"You're so wet for me," she felt me through my panties. Of course, I'm wet for you. Have you seen yourself? I moaned loudly, as her fingertips firmly pressed against my slit. She slid my panties to the side, and took a few moments to stare at my glistening pussy. Thank god, I had a bikini wax.

"Have you gotten lost down there?" I was beginning to become worried. Was she having second thoughts? She looked into my eyes, and the lust in hers hadn't vanished. A devious smile stood proudly on her lips, as her breath fanned my mound. She's just a fucking tease. She ran her hand down my leg, that was on her shoulder, and placed a kiss on my ankle. I closed my eyes in relief, as her finger slipped under my panties.

She immediately searched for my bundle of nerves through all of the wetness, and when she found it, my eyes widened in surprise. Even I knew that my clit was bulging, "I could never lose this pearl here," stop talking and lick me.

Her face hovered over my pussy, and her fingers slowly stroked along my slit. I gripped the bed sheet, looking down at her head of black hair scattered over my stomach. My jaw twitched, as she breathed against my opening. I'd never felt so vulnerable in my life. But I didn't want her to stop, not one bit. She entered me with her index finger, agilely moving through my walls. My entire chest flushed, including my cheeks, as her lips clasped around my clit. Just like that. Her lips felt so amazing that my eyes were welling up. This is going to be a great orgasm.