10

AS I laid in bed next to Addison, both of us naked and panting, I didn't know if I should've gotten up and left, or stayed exactly where I was. It was only sex, so she'd expect me to leave, right?

"I'm going to head back to work."

Her hand reached for mine, before I could get up, "don't leave yet," she turned her head to face mine. The smile on her lips was heartwarming, and she shifted closer into me, so that her head rested against my chest.

"We should be heading back though," I stroked her back, as she laid in the fetal position. Damn, she's so cute.

"In a moment. Let me catch my breath," she buried her face into my chest, and wrapped her arm over my waist. She was a cuddler, but I was too. I moved her hair away from her face, and placed a kiss on top of her head. She'd need to comb through her hair, for sure. It had an after sex blowout.

"What makes you attracted to me, Addison?" It was something I'd been wondering about. And it was the perfect time than any to ask.

"You're beautiful and mysterious," she pressed her thumb against my nipple, and kissed the nape of my neck.

"I'm old. There's nothing that can cover that up."

She shook her head against my chest, "beauty is most significant and exotic when you can see a story on a woman's body," is she talking about my stretch marks?

"Don't let the youthful face fool you, I'm older than you think," I said.

She chuckled and lifted her head, "I know exactly how old you are, Samantha."

As she looked into my eyes, I felt my heart pounding, "have you had a peek at my birth certificate, Addison?"

She flipped a leg over my body, and straddled me. Leaning down, she kissed my forehead, "I've seen your résumé," she whispered, before placing a kiss soundly on my lips.

"Oh, right," I'd almost forgotten about that.

"Do you even know how old I am?" Addison asked. Actually, I don't. I shook my head, "don't let my youthfulness fool you. I'm older than you think."

I pressed my lips together, as her warm body rested against mine. I hadn't been with someone in such a long time that I'd forgotten how nice it could be, "you're at least half my age, that's for sure."

Addison flicked my nose with her index finger, "I'm thirty-five, Samantha," my eyes narrowed, "and you're not seventy, are you?" She didn't look older than thirty, that's for sure.

"Not even close."

Addison was about to kiss me again when the front door slammed. She jumped off of me immediately, "Mom! Are you home?" Addison grabbed her robe, "I know you are! Your purse is on the table!"

"I'll be back," she placed a kiss on my cheek, before rushing out of the bedroom.

"What are you doing home so early?" Aria asked her mother.

I grabbed my clothes, and got dressed. The walls in the apartment were thin enough for me to listen in on their conversation, "I'm not feeling too well, so I decided some rest would be good," Addison answered.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I realized that Addison wasn't the only one with after sex hair. I grabbed the hairbrush off of her dresser, and combed through it, "and I'm guessing those shoes are yours?" Aria asked.

My eyes widened.

"Bought them today," she's not going to believe that, Addison.

"Not your size though."

"That's um..."

"Last time I checked, you're a size six."

"I'll give you a hundred dollars to leave for an hour, and never question me about this," Addison bribed the young girl to which she received an elated squeal.

"Deal, plus I want to grab something to eat, so add a twenty."

I looked at the time. It had been over two hours since we'd left the office. I'm fucking my Boss when I should be working.

"Here, that's one fifty, never ever ask me about this occurrence ever again. If you do, I'll sue you."

"You'd never sue me."

I heard loud footsteps, then the slam of the door.

"Fuck me," Addison mumbled, walking into the room. I already did. Relief seemed to wash over her, as she walked over to me.

"I should get going," her eyes pulled me into a fixation. I wanted to move, but I just couldn't.

"You should take a shower first," her hands grabbed my waist, as a smirk rested on her face. I pulled on the sash of her robe, and kissed her neck. I couldn't refuse even if I wanted to.