𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

Start from the beginning

The door opened, Lily's head snapping to its direction. She had hoped Callisto would have come back, or at least that Remus would come to shout at her, but it was only Sirius and Peter that got inside the dorm.

"Why are you both so moody?" Sirius asked, plopping down on the bed. "And where's Callie? I have news."

He raised his hand, waving the newspaper he was holding slightly.

"Lily and Callie fought."

Peter frowned, "What? Why?"

"I was being pushy." Lily murmured, waving her hand dismissively. "Anyway, what news do you have?"

Sirius cleared his throat, opening the paper and folding it at a specific page.

"With the 'Wolfsbane' potion being greatly successful over the previous full moon, and many afflicted wizards and witches, as well as potion masters, supporting the importance of such a discovery, Damocles Belby will be awarded with an Order of Merlin, first class. The research committee heavily endorses the award to the famous potioneer, who has never shown his face, or participated in the interviews regarding the inspiration and the creation of the recipe for the Wolfsbane potion. Roman Nott, member of the research committee, says: "It is an honor to be able to award Mr. Belby with such a high ranking title . He is a great representative of pureblood abilities, and he should be applauded for his efforts."" Sirius paused for a moment, letting the newspaper down. "In other words, Callie is getting practically knighted, so we should celebrate."

"Perhaps now isn't a good time." James thoughtfully said. "Moony went to find her."

"This is good news. She'll cheer up."

"I really fucked up, so maybe we should leave it." Lily snapped, her tone coming off much more irritated than she had intended it to.

Sirius frowned, "Why did you even fight?"

"She thought Callie was pregnant." James explained. "Lily kept telling her to go get a test, she said no multiple times, because she knew she wasn't pregnant. Lily wasn't very much convinced, and then it went to shit."

"So, no little Moonies."

"Not at all." James confirmed. "And maybe don't even mention little Moonies for the time being... or ever."

"She doesn't want Moony's kids?" Peter asked, raising an eyebrow. "They will be tall and have a nice voice. What's the issue?"

"It's not a matter of want."

"No, but it is." Sirius pondered. "I mean, you have sex, she gets pregnant, nine months later she poops out the child. Simple and nice."

"Poops out the child?"

"Well, yeah, in a broader sense of the word."

"Okay, do you both promise to keep your mouths shut?" James asked, both boys nodding seriously. "Callie can't have children. Essentially, Lily made her snap and she said she can't have kids, and then left. Moony seemed to know already, and went after her because she was upset."

They both stayed silent, processing what James had just said.

"Isn't that good though?" Peter asked, frowning. "For Moony at least. They won't have any... accidents."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Sirius blurted out, anger evident in his voice. "He just told you Callisto, your friend, is having an issue and your first thought is that?"

"It was a joke." Peter groaned. "Lightening the fucking mood."

"Not a very funny one." James criticized, annoyance flashing in his eyes. "You better not say that in front of them."