Luca looks at me with wide eyes. "Dude aren't you allergic to dogs?"

He shrugs, starting to drive. We do stop by a rescue shelter and pick up a beautiful pure white husky with bright blue eyes, a small little puppy.

He buys dog food and a kennel and all this shit, shoving it in the trunk, and then we make our way to Juliana's place.

When we arrive, Roman gets out. "I want to stay with the puppy." Luca rubs the dogs stomach. "Aww."

Roman judges him bit, nods his head for me to get out. He walks in without knocking, walking straight to the living room where Arabella had a duck sitting in her lap, "Hi." She looks at me, not Roman. "I want to steal it."

"No can do." Gia picks the little yellow thing up, "You should come round again, we're going to get horses soon."

"Oh my! Yes! I can't wait." She squeals quietly, "I want to live on a farm. There'd always be stuff to do." She picks her jacket and bag up, then hugs Gia tightly. "Thank you so much for inviting me."

"Oh, any time, really. You're probably the best guest we've had." Gia hugs her back, and i glance up at the top of the stairs to see Juliana peering down from the balcony, smiling in fondness as her wife hugs her daughter.

She says her goodbyes and then finally looks at Roman, she gives him a soft smile to which he doesn't reciprocate and the curl of her lips washes off her face.

I open the back door for her and her face drops, "Oh my god!"

"He's so cute isn't he?" Luca moves the bundle of blankets out of the way, "Here."

She sits down, eyes on the dog only as Luca places him in her lap.

I close the door quietly, Roman gets in the front and i get beside him, but as soon as we're both in, we turn to look at her. 

"Aww little puppy." She rubs her face against the dogs, "So pretty."

She looks up, to Luca this time, "Does he have a name?"

"No." Roman answers, "He's from the rescue shelter. He was bred to be a watch dog so that's how you're going to train him."

She looks to him, "You got him?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." She strokes the puppy's chin, "Snowflake." She mumbles.

"Arabella you are not naming the dog snowflake." Roman just looked pure confused.

"But he's like a snowflake."

"I'll take him back to the shelter. Give him a proper name." He faces the front, starting the engine.

The entire drive home, Arabella names things that all have to do with white; Avalanche, Ice, snowstorm, cloud- all to which Roman replied No.

"Marshmallow." She says once we drive through the gate.

"Give it a normal name."

"We can call him Marsh for short." She smiles, "Hello little marshmallow." She looks at the dog who let out a small bark. "He loves it. We have to call him Marshmallow."

"Marshmallow it is." I smile from the front.

We gather everything from the car, Arabella took Marshmallow on a tour around the house. Roman hates the name. He despises it. He literally flinched every time she said 'Marshmallow follow me'

"Getting her a dog won't make her hate you." I take my gun out of its holster, leaving it on the side tables

"It'll make her happier though." He looks at her and Luca coddling over the dog, "And him apparently."

"We all know Luca is a softie at heart." I walk over to them. She looks at me with a wide smile, then throws herself onto me.

"Hey hey, this was all Roman." I hold her legs around me, sitting down on the couch.

She straddles me, claiming my mouth with hers. The puppy barks and jumps onto the couch, then places itself between Arabella and I. Right on my crotch.

She gives me a toothy grin, "Little Marshmallow."

"That name is horrible." Roman walks past the couch.

She side eyes him but doesn't say anything, just leans over the dog with her head on my chest. "He's taking my favourite seat." She mumbles.

Fucking hell.

"I will happily move him-"

"Don't you dare." She leans up, kissing my cheek. "Armani." She leans over, looking for Luca.

"Yes, princess." He stands up.

"Come." She pats the seat next to us.

He finishes doing something with a dog toy and his bones crack as he stands up, making his way over to the couch. He sits beside us and she kisses him too, her hand on his jaw.

She pulls away, smiling. Her eyes searching around, "Reign."

Oh.

"What?" He grunts.

They have a silent stare off with each other before she shakes her head, "Never mind." She gets off me and sits with Luca, hand on Marshmallow, legs draping over me. "You're all mine."

"I will happily submit." Luca kisses her.

Roman watches from the doorway but just nods his head at me, allowing us to develop this relationship we have going on.

I hold her ankle, "All yours."

"Good." She closes her eyes.

=
=
=
=
=
we don't talk about brunooooo

word count: 1415