{28}

"What about" Matteo chuckles knowing exactly what we needed to talk about but was still on that freakin floor.
"Get up Moretti." I wait for him to Wable onto his feet until he had his complete balance on the floor.

"There's something you need to know. And usually I would never tel someone this unless Aria asked me to. But I have her in my best intrense. I'm doing for her. And for her to be loved. Matteo there is a reason of why she doesn't love you."
I sigh waiting for him to take it all in.

"A little over a decade ago, her father died by saving her from drowning. And he drowned in the process of saving her. After that, Aria had major PTSD. For about a decade she has to take multiple pills every night and every morning. She has dreams Matteo. Not the good kind. Dreams where she is there all over again. Where whoever gets into her life she has a dream of her father drowning them. She can't zone out. Because she'll have a dream. She can't do a lot of thing that we can do. She can't go out in public places alone most of the time. You have to tap her shoulder a lot to make sure she isn't zoning out. She's lost a lot of people from this. She can't go deep in the ocean, she can't have a sleepover. That cause a lot of people to leave her. This really caused her to feel like she can't be loved. That she can't love anyone either. It's bad Matteo. But I think she loves you. And I think she knows that too. But she just doesn't wanna drown you."
I take a pause as Matteo slowly puts his hand to his mouth.

"She loves me?" Matteo looks at his room in disbelief.
"Aria thinks that you won't love her after you know this." I choke from my words.
I sit up to leave. I needed nothing more and nothing less from him.

I reach the door slowly opening it but I stop my tracks. "I'm hosting a non fire party tomorrow, where this thing all happened. Aria will be there Matteo." Before I close the door Matteo gets up.

"Wait- how is she?" Matteo shrugs.

"Not any better than this" i motion to the broken mirrors and ripped roses.