{19}

Sunday 7:21 am

I sit by the water. Noticing every noise, every sparkle the ocean has.
There is just so much yet to discover. Even people were yet to discover. There is just so much we don't know yet. But I am so excited to know the unknown.

"Aria come on! Church is about to start." My mother yelled from the tent on the beach. I rushed to her side in the tent waiting for the service to start.
James was here with us today. It was obvious he didn't grow up with this type of thing, so it was clear he's here for ivy.

"You may all take a seat now" the premier gives everyone a welcoming small sweet smile.

In 2 days, ivy was going to be married. It's planned to be in a open tent of the beach. Kind of like the one were in right now for church.
Ivy loves lily flowers so if I had to say if it had any theme it would be that.

I was the maid of honor. I always told her how depressing it is that she had no other friends other than her sister. It was really just impossible for them to fly out here.
I mean me and ivy would dream about our wedddings.

We planned it to be in Italy. That our colors would be bright pink and purple. Mine purple, hers pink.
That was the plan. But I think the 4 year differenence really had a opinion I guess. Everyone told ivy that they are too young blah blah blah.

But I mean she's old enough to have a open bar at her wedding. She'll take it. Plus she looks really happy.
Ivy wasn't always the most open person in the world. But it looks like James pulled a part of her we never knew about. Of course I knew about it but I bet it was a shock to everyone else.

Plus we aren't gonna talk about the amount of money that I lost in a bet we had about who would fall in love first.
Devastating really.

Sorry super short I need to get to bed it's 2:44 am