{21}

We pushed James to teodores house. We turned the greenhouse where mom and ants into a spa/ get ready.
I mean it's her wedding day. Ivy truly deserves th best.

9:32 am
"Morning ivy" I whisper making her jump a little to being woken up to. Once she sat up, she realises what today was. "I'm getting married today." She sighs taking it all in.
"You sure are."

I bring her breakfast in bed. A fruit plate with different types of breakfast food for the lady. We then direct her to the greenhouse.
"Oh my gosh." Ivy stands in the doorway baffled.

"Only for the best" I lean my head of her shoulder. We took hours talking, dreaming, and getting ready. We had people for hair and makeup but first was just a little spa time.

We had chocolate covered strawberries for life. I mean if we had no other food than the strawberries we have right now. Heck we'd be stocked.

Then ivy started to relise that it's happening half way through painting her nails.
"Oh my gosh. Is the caterer setting up now? Shouldn't I be getting in my dress? What if he doesn't show up. What if I chose to not show up?" She plastered out of the chair and starts pacing back and forth.

"Hey! Your gonna smudge the nail polish." My mother yells pointing at the freshly painted toe nails.
"Hey hey, it's ok. He will be there. You will be there. Everything with go fine. Plus we have like 6 hours until this bloody wedding. We're doing fine" I reassure her sitting her butt back down into that chair.
"Now I'll be right back. You stay put and get your heart rate back down" I chuckle rushing back to the house.

I run to the kitchen grabbing the phone off the wall. Dialing the numbers of teodores house. "Hey ace." I hear Matteo's voice on the other side.

"Hey, is everything doing ok there? We won't have a run away from right Matteo?"

"Yes ma'am. They're just talking right now I guess"

"Ok ok good."

"Why we got a run away bride too?" Matteo asked

"No no, she's just ya now being a bride, scared half to death for this."

"Makes sense. Well I gotta go and make sure teodore didn't convince James to wear a crown yet."

"Good luck"

"Well thank you ace" Matteo hangs up the phone and I already know he's smirking like a big dog right now.

4:21 pm.

Ivy had her hair done. Makeup and nails done. Now it was for the dress. The final touch. The part where the mom cries. And perhaps the sister.

I out together each button from the top to bottom of her dress. Finishing the zipper, ivy flattens it out with her palms.
Ivy turns around to face everyone.

"Utterly stunning." My mother chocked our two words.

"Atta girl" I wink towards ivy, letting her slip a smile towards me.