{17}

"Aria... ivys getting married"

"SHES WHAT?" I practically yell. Ivys getting married to James?? I mean last time I talked to her, she was talking about this cute guy giving her book back that she left. And now this?
"She's coming home today, the wedding will be here at the lake." My mother exclaims sitting next to us.
"Um.. ace" Matteo taps my shoulder and point to the front doors. Standing there was a dark haired grinning ear to ear ivy.

My face lights up, "IVY" I yell running straight into her arms; it feels like it's been for ever since I've hugged my big sister.
"There's my girl!" Ivy hugs me tight not wanting to let go.

"Oh thank god you don't have a British accent" my mom scoffs joining our hug.
"Miss me losers?" Ivy throws her hands up giving a hug to vivian.
Me and my sister ivy have always been more like bestfriends then sisters. She's 4 years older than me. So when she left for college it was like breaking apart the golden girls. We wanted to grow old together. But she fell in love with art, and apparently she fell in love with someone else.

"Hello." The tall dark haired guy stood in the entrance behind ivy.
I whisper in her ear, "oo good job" I high five her. "I know right" we both start laughing ignoring everyone confused.

"I'm James" he put out his hand for me to shake. I smiled shaking his strong hand. "I'm Aria."
He did the same to basically every person in the room.
We all settle down at tables talking and catching up. Our mom wanted to talk to James alone, me and ivy were at a separate table from everyone else.

"So which one is yours or have you gone the other way." She points at my friends at the table. "Not really. That's teodore and Matteo. Teodore is idiotic and Matteo is a show off." I small as I watch all of them laugh in unison.
"Ok but am I the only one seeing you and Matteo??" Ivy asked shimming her arms towards me.
"Oi shut up."
We both share a chuckle when teodore walks over to our table sitting right next to ivy.

"Well hello darling." Teodoro winks towards ivy putting his hand out for Ivy to shake.
A tall dark figure shows up behind him. "Hello to you too." James winks back at Teodoro making his blood boil.
I tried to contain my laugh,I really did; but teodore looked scared and heartbroken all in one.

Matteo joins us and sits right next to me. "Well I have to go, my parents have a surprise for me."
He gives a half smile.
"Be careful ok? I'll be here if you need me. Remember you have nothing to prove to them."

"I know ace. They'll be gone in days."