{18}

Ivy waltzed around my room with a glass of wine in her hand, laughing through every sentence she got out. Of course I was there to make sure she didn't fall out of any windows.

"Remember that one time" laugh "where you and me-" laugh "put a front in moms coffee" her and me were on the ground at this point.
"Oh Aria, he's so amazing. AND he's a pianist."
My eyes grow huge leaning on my elbows,
"Oh I love him already!" We layed there laughing about all the things that we haven't really been able to put in letters.

"How's mom holding up? But for real" she asked starting to fcalm down her breathing.
"She's doing ok. I think it hits all of us in waves sometimes."
Our smiles start to fade rembembering.
"Ok ok but are we gonna forget you and that tall dark handsome Matteo??" She said getting up and leaning on my window ledge.

"Oh shut it. I don't even know at this point" I say flopping right on my bed.
"Some days I just want to have fun with him. And others I wanna kiss him."

"Just do it Aria. I said the exact same thing and now look where I am." She points at the shiny rock on her finger.
Ivy starts to dance down the stairs and pulls out the chair under the counter.
"Mhm this is delicious!" Ivy yells taking one of the strawberries mom was cutting up.

"Ivy Brie Emberson are you drunk right now?" My mom asked putting the knife down and her hand on her hip.
"Calm down mom I'm 21 AND I'm about to get married. Seems like 2 very important components."
I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh my lord Aria Estelle Emberson! Are you drunk too?!" My mothers eyes grow huge in only the thought of me being here drunk.
"Completely sober your highness!" I throw my hands up on defeat.

"I'm so done with you two." She scoffs throwing a towel down on the counter walking off into her bedroom.
2 seconds of siilence to me and ivy dying laughing.
"Oh no! She brought out the e middle names!!!" Ivy imattated mom waltzing around the kitchen.
"Ivy Brie!!! Get down from there!" I exclaimed as ivy climbed onto the counter.
We both had a British accent at this point.

"Aria Estelle!! Stop being a potty pooper!" She yells in a British accent. Obviously over done.

God I missed her.