{5}

After having one of the dreams it's all I can really think about the rest of the day.

2:32 pm Sunday

I stand in the long line of people that I'll never know. We all wait for the same thing but different categories.

For some it might be for their pets, maybe for their illness or maybe their picking it up for someone else. For me it was these stupid dreams.

All unfimiliar faces, all different stories and reasons.

Till the tiny chime on the door alerts that someone else with a different story has walked in. Jamie Larkin. Ace freak.

I turn to face him making eye contact and immediately turning back. I can hear him chuckle.

"Well hello ace" he whispers into my ear behind me.
"Why are you here Matteo?" I ask keeping my eyes on the person infront of me. I was next in line.
"Well Aria i stalked you down till this very minute just to walk into the same place as you at exactly 2:35pm." I scoff turning back around flipping each finger in front of the other.

The person in front of me walks away opening the the worker to me. I step up to the little painted square on the floor.

"Hi I need a prescription refill of Aria Emberson please" I turn around to see if Jamie was still there.
No one.

Didn't mind me.
2:40

I walk out of the door with the bag in between my two fingers. When Jamie Larkin pops in front of me catching my attention.

I roll my eyes moving around him, finding my car keys, I look in my bag, my pockets, everything.

"Looking for these." A sly smirk forms on his face, as he walks back into my sights.

I reach up trying to grab my keys, he reaches out his arm further not letting me get them.

"Look we don't even know each other. We're strangers. My friend likes your friend, we bumped into each other and we happened to have a class together. I just need to go run some errands, and to be honest I'm gonna need my car keys. So what do you need Jamie?" I sigh crossing my arms.

"We aren't strangers." He looked confused. "I know that you prefer white roses instead of red, I know your favorite color is green and that you love books. See I know three things about you. We have actually two classes with each other, you just sit in the back. So in fact we are not strangers. You just never have noticed me till now." He brings down his arm placing Mu keys into my hand.

"Now where are you going for your errands?" He asks walking right next to me as I go to my car.

"The grocery store. WITHOUT you." I stop him in his track's.

"Well that's great! I totallyyy need to pick up a few things there." He smiles walking over to my car waiting for me to unlock my car.

"That's just wonderful. But what about you take your own car?" I asked still standing right next to him.

"I didn't bring it." He smiles awkwardly taking a peak at the car across from mine.

"Yeah right then what's that car over there that has Jamie Larkin traced through the condensation?" I ask pointing to his car.

"Eh it'll be faster if we go together, plus my uncle Rico owns the place, he'll take care of my car." I unlock my car and he dives into the passenger seat.

Don't fight it Aria just go.