Jungkook: I forgot that you will catch cold...

- You sighed and said.

Y/N: It's fine Jungkook. I'll be fine in few minutes.

Jungkook: Still though.

- You turned to him and tried to look into his eyes as they were looking at floor. You slightly tilted your head and smiled a little. You put the hair dryer into low and pretended to dry his hair. He looked up and hold your wrist.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

Y/N: Trying to get your attention.

- You turned off the dryer and put that on table. You chuckled and ruffled his soft silky hairs and caressed them.

Y/N: Stop being this cute.

- You said while staring into his big eyes. You put your both arms around his neck and said.

Y/N: You are making me-

- You stopped and realised what you were doing. You looked away and trying to get out of this situation without making it awkward. Jungkook looked at you slightly tilted his hand. He slowly hold your hand and intertwined with his. You looked at him.

Jungkook: Making you what...

- He says with soft tone almost making your heart race constantly. You pursed your lips together and tried to say but no words will come out. You sighed heavily and smiled.

Y/N: You are making me hungry. I want to eat pancakes!

- Jungkook frowned but then he laughed. You hold his arm and said.

Y/N: Come on Jungkook. You made me wait there and now please get me pancakes.

- You pouted and crossed your arms.

Jungkook: Okay fine fine. You are literally a baby.

- You laughed and slightly pushed him making him laugh too. He turns and says.

Jungkook: Your pancakes will be ready in 10 minutes. My queen.

- Your cheeks heat up as he addressed you as his queen. You smiled widely and he smiles back before leaving you alone in the room.

---

- His smile slowly fades away as he takes out his phone.

Jungkook: What do you want now...

- He thoughts to himself while staring at the notification.

---

Y/N: Looks delicious!

- You rubbed your hands together while staring at the mouthwatering pancakes he made by himself. You looked at him with shy smile and said.

Y/N: Thank you so much Jungkook-ah!

- He smiled and nodded. He sat beside you started to eat the pancakes. You looked at him.

Y/N: Since... Since how long you are living here?

- Jungkook looks at you and swallows the food. He looked away and started to think.

Jungkook: Like 3 years.

- You nodded. Your mind started to linger around something again and you are afraid if you should ask him that or not.

Y/N: And what about your... mom and dad?

- Jungkook froze at his place and that's when you realised. You shouldn't have asked about it. He chuckles and looks at you.

Jungkook: They don't live here. In Korea. They are in States.