- He heard someone hissing and it was you who did because the water was too cold. You panicked and looked at Jungkook who poked his inner cheek. You feel like you just made him mad.

Jimin: What's wrong?

Jungkook: Nothing. I had lunch so I have no appetite hyung- oh shit.

- Jungkook winced as the water got even more colder.

Jimin: Okay! But are you okay? Should I come inside-?

Jungkook: NO! I'm fine hyung!!

- Jungkook yells making Jimin even more suspicious. Jungkook looks at you and removes his palm again.

Jimin: Okay fine then. I'll be back after eating some snacks then.

- Jimin leaves. You both assumed that he left after you both heard no sound from outside. Jungkook then looked at you. And the worst part for you was.

You were wearing white dress which almost became see-through revealing your red bra.

- His eyes unconsciously went down to your dress. His cheeks became red as he licked his lips nervously. You didn't even realise that your dress was see through and you asked him.

Y/N: Is office your another home? I mean you have shower and other facilities?

- Jungkook immediately looked at you and said.

Jungkook: Uh.. Actually.

Y/N: I'm sorry I broke your shower handle and now-

Jungkook: It's okay Y/N.

- He cuts you off. Soon the silence fell inside the bathroom only the sound of water can be heard. Even though water was quiet called to be cold but soon you felt something rising inside you. Jungkook slowly placed his hands on your hips pulling you close. As if he is still not over from last night and previous make-out sessions.

Jungkook: I bet you heard me.

- His voice sounded deeper than usual. You felt your cheeks heating up. His eyes went down to your chest. Everything about you was driving him crazy.

Y/N: Jungkook I didn't mean to but-

Jungkook: But what hmm?

- He whispers in your ear. You legit felt the chills when he said almost making you go crazy.

Y/N: I- I just.

Jungkook: You loved it.

- Jungkook whispers in your ear seductively. You felt his hot breath hitting against your neck while water flowing down you both. You felt him getting closer and soon he kisses your ear lobe while tugging back the strand of your hair behind.

Y/N: What are you d-doing?

- You asked almost being breathless. He backs away and says while raising his brow.

Jungkook: Let me make you feel how was I feeling.

- He whispers against your lips. Before you could respond he places his lips on to yours while wrapping his arms around your waist. You have up and kissed him back almost losing it all. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulls you close. You felt his tongue almost brushing your lower lip. Soon he inserted his tongue inside your mouth as he fights for his dominance.

Being completely submissive under him.

- After few minutes he breaks the kiss and pants while looking at you. He leaned in again and made his way to kiss your neck. You tilted your head to opposite side giving him access. You felt your heart rate increasing and butterflies again in your stomach. You played with hairs while sucks on your skin. You placed your hands on his shoulders almost gripping on to his blazer. He backed away and looked at your neck, proud at it.