Y/N: This tastes so bad!! 

- Jungkook laughed at your reaction. Meanwhile you were still feeling the sensation. Jungkook again ordered the same. You looked at him. 

Jungkook: Come on try it one more time.

Y/N: Fine.

Jungkook: Let's cheers and then drink it together. 

- You both cheers and drink it together. But this time you felt so good. You started to light-headed. Guess what you have low alcohol tolerance. You smiled sheepishly at Jungkook still being normal. 

Y/N: Woah!! This feels so good now I guess I'm being weird!!! I want more!

- Jungkook laughed quietly at your actions and said. 

Jungkook: But what will you do if you got drunk? 

Y/N: I don't know to see that I will get drunk first!! 

- Jungkook laughed at your statement and you pouted cutely at him. 

Jungkook: Please make it double!! 

- He said to the bartender. The bartender came with 4 shots. You drank the two shots and Jungkook drank two shots. You were already drunk. This sounds too rubbish but you sound like you are drunk for real. You got up from your seat and went towards Jungkook. Jungkook looked at you. 

Y/N: Let's dance!!! 

Jungkook: What? You sure? 

Y/N: So Sure~~~

- You grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Jungkook was giggling whole the time seeing you smile. You both came in middle of crowd. The lights went dim and it was a slow music. You looked at Jungkook. He slowly wrapped his arms around your waist trying not to make you feel uncomfortable. You wrapped your arms around his neck slowly pulling him closer to you. Your smile never faded from your lips as his too. You started moving slowly as the you started to feel the music. You both were having an intense eye contact. 

- You felt so good in his arms. Suddenly he pulled you more closer. Jungkook stared at you intensely. You bite your lower lip as you felt his intense stare making you feel nervous. You can tell the tension between you two started to grew even more. 

Y/N: Jungkook.

- Your voice almost came out as whisper. He looks down then back at you again. He don't know what is happening with him. His heart started to race again as you stared at him with your soft eyes as if you are absolutely in love with him.

Is it because of alcohol?

- He took a deep breath and said.

Jungkook: Why are you doing this?

- You frowned and fluttered your eyes trying to understand what he is saying.

Jungkook: Why do you always make my heart race?

- Thats when your smile dropped. You saw how his eyes were reflecting the sincerity towards you but at the same time being scared a little.

He is going through a lot and that is the reason he is making himself a complete mess. He don't even know if he moved on from Jiyeon or not. But at the same he wants to be loved by you or atleast spend time with you.

- He was about to say something but got interrupted. Suddenly music got stopped. You saw that lights were turned on. You looked around then back to Jungkook.

Y/N: What's happening? 

Jungkook: I don't know. 

- You both looked at each other being confused. You sighed. You again saw Namjoon and Jiyeon. It looked liked they wants to say something. You rolled your eyes feeling annoyed at the interruption caused by them and looked at Jungkook.