Min elskede - chapter 49 ४

Start from the beginning

"He kissed you?"

"How did you know?"

"You're not the only one who can read minds remember" she chuckles.

"Should I tell him?"

"I don't know.. I've never kissed anyone" she says sadly. "Did it mean anything?"

"No!" You yell. "Yes... It did" you admit. "It's complicated, I'm not in love with him, there's just a lot of unsolved feelings between me and him"

"Then I think you should tell him"

"It's not that I'm gonna do anything about it, he kissed me and then I stopped him... But then he kissed me again and then I didn't."

"Sounds complicated"

Suddenly a loud whirling sound echoes through the room. The sound of a plane landing just outside your window.

"I think that's your que, go out. I'll talk to you in the morning"

You run outside as you see the quinjet landing safely on the grass. First Thor comes running towards you lifting you up into the air spinning you around.

"My lady!" He yells. "How glad I am to see your lovely face again!"

Before you can answer you hear the comforting voice you have been longing to hear all day.

"Thor you big oaf let her down, you're clearly hurting her" Loki growls.

You turn around finally seeing his face crystal clear in front of you. A wide smile appears on his face as you run into his embrace, letting you be completely consumed by his touch.

"Please don't ever let me go again" you cry out, your hands hanging around his neck.

"Are you okay min elskede?" There's a hint of panic in his voice.

"I am now" you say quietly. "Loki im so sorry... I nearly kil-"

"Don't apologize, I'm a god remember, you can't just stab me and then expect me to die" he shrugs. "Trust me many have tried, yet all have failed"

"I should have just listened to you, you told me it was a bad idea"

"Well I am always right"

"Don't push it" you grin. "I've missed your voice, your smell, you.. I've missed you"

You let go of his neck, feeling your feet rest upon the ground once again. Loki cups your face and pulls you into a long passionate kiss. A kiss that in this moment feels like a lifetime, and sadly it still isn't enough.

"I promise you from now on, no more hydra business.. no more life or death situations"

He once again connects your lip with his. His grip on you tightens. He has no intend of ever letting you go again.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again" he whispers.

"I'm not letting you, I'm all yours"

As you lay quietly on Lokis chest, you can't seem to recall how things could ever be that bad. After everything that has happened just laying here with him in silence, allowing yourself to communicate through your minds. Letting him in. All the pain and suffering, you can feel the tears streaming down his face, as he realizes exactly what you've been through. The worst part is that you're only showing him the subtle parts. You can't let yourself relive that again. More importantly you can't let him see everything.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I shouldn't have let you out of my sight" he stammers.

"Please don't, just watch. And remember I'm okay now"

Loki keeps watching as the flashing images run through his head.. Until you remember.. Bucky. You quickly shut him out.

"What's wrong?" He asks quietly.

"I need to tell you something before I can show you the rest" you say quietly.

"What is it?"

You hesitate for a second, slowly sitting up with your back turned against him. He wraps his arms around you. "I'm afraid once I tell you, you won't want to be with me anymore"

"I don't thinks that's true, just show me what happened" he assures you, as he lets his hands cup your face. You slowly close your eyes showing him everything that happened with Bucky.

You sit in silence as that night replays out in front of you, you could have done so much more to stop him, some part of you didn't want to stop him. You wanted to feel loved. To feel needed.

Before the kiss Loki pulls away stopping the link between you. "I don't need to see it"

"You deserve to know what happened" you whisper.

"I know what happened, I just need to know, did it mean anything to you?" He asks.

"I don't know, I care about him. But I know I love you"

"Then I don't need to know anything else right now" he places a passionate kiss on your lips. Running his hands along every curve of your body. "But if he ever touches you like that again, he's a dead man" he growls, kissing you once again."Min elskede, I love you"

"I love you infinite"