Chapter 53- kidnapped

Start from the beginning

Immediately, we all turn to Lorenzo as if waiting for him to offer. However, he only breathes out a large sigh.

" I'm gonna go order" Raffe mutters.

" Yeah I'll come with you"

Lorenzo stumbles out his chair, Nik quickly following behind. As soon as they've left I turn to Cel.

" Hey, you ok?"

" Yeah"
Despite her answer, she's still ringing her hands, an edge of worry in her eyes.

" Don't let him upset you" A slight smile turns her lips as I place my hand reassuringly over hers.

" I'm looking forward to a day in a spa. I haven't relaxed that much since months ago" she giggles.

" It's fucking exhausting being in a mafia"

" I don't think I've ever seen Enzo so panicked" she smirks.

" Are you gonna talk to him?"

" I don't know what to say to him. Every time he's tried to explain he's just said something more hurtful"

A small well of tears form in her eyes.

" What did he say?"

" When I returned to our room last night, he was there. He tried to apologise but just ended up saying I was making everything worse"

" Ignore him, he's speaking shit Cel"

Her smile widens, only to disappear as the boys return to the table.

" Our foods coming in a bit" Nik clarifies whilst slumping down in his chair. We all seem to turn to Celeste as Lorenzo returns. A look of hurt returns to her expression yet again as she notices him.

" I'm gonna call a taxi" she mutters and pushes herself out from the table to wander off to the foyer.

" What the fuck have you done to her?" Nik blurts.

" That was so helpful Nik" I sigh.

" Well I just wanted to know what happened ok" He raises his hands defensively, but a mocking grin is still on his lips.

" Put your hands down" I push them myself as he begins laughing.

" Yeah actually Nik, where exactly were you last night?" Raffe grins.

" There's a club in this hotel. I went there"

" Without us?"

" Cel and Enzo were off.....well ending their relationship. And you two were in bed"

" Wow thanks Nik" Enzo scoffs.

" You went to a club alone?" I raise my eyebrows.

" You didn't seem very alone by the time I got to your room, hey Nikoli?" Enzo grins and nudges his arm.

A giggle escapes my lips as Nik aggressively slams his hand against Enzo's mouth.

" Get your sweaty hands off me dickhead" he muffles from behind.

" What is Nik finally getting some action?" I snicker.

" What do you mean finally" Nik bellows.

" We mean this morning your breakfast isn't the only thing you've ea.....

" Well what can I say?" Nik quickly cuts Enzo off.

" Your so vile" I roll my eyes, before flicking them over to see Raffe's already on mine. He only smiles and takes a sip of juice.