Chapter 53- kidnapped

Kiara pov:

" Wake up"
I push away the hold of Raffe's hands against mine.

" No"

" Cel wants to talk to you"
Slowly drawing my eyes open I notice her sat at the desk cross from Raffe and I's bed.
Fully ready for the day, hair perfectly styled and wearing an outfit I imagine costed thousands.

" It's eight in the morning how are you already ready?"

" I couldn't sleep, so I went for a swim in the pool and spent the rest of the time getting ready"

" You spent like three hours?"

" I didn't have anything to do"

" Lorenzo won't know what's hit him. Your make up looks gorgeous by the way" I laugh whilst pushing myself out from the bed.

" Thanks" she smiles.
" I'm not dressed for that shithead though"

" So are we zip lining today right?" Raffe turns his gaze towards me.

" Yep. Celeste we can think of something for you to do if you want?"

" I think there's a vineyard nearby. I could go there?"

" I can look at the website" Raffe mumbles.

" Yeah ok, anyone want to go to breakfast?"

" I'm gonna go in the shower, but I'll meet you there in a bit"

———————————————————————-

Quickly, I wind throughout the tables to find Raffe, Celeste, and Nik sat in the corner.

" Morning"

A murmur of replies follow as I sit myself beside Celeste. Already she's ordered a plate of pancakes. A laugh escapes my lips as she awkwardly tries placing the fork in her mouth.

" Sorry I'm trying not to ruin my make up"

" What are you two ordering then?" I look up to Nik and Raffe.

" Well I think I'm going to have the large English breakfast" Nik grins.

" Of course you are" I snigger.

" Nik" Cel calls.
" Where's Lorenzo? He stayed in your bedroom last night right?"

Almost immediately an air of awkwardness settles over the table. It lies heavy as silence begins to ring out.

" Well ask the man yourself, here he comes" Nik reaches out to poing over at Lorenzo as he strides through the restaurant. A sharp intake of breath follows from Celeste. Her eyes are fixed on his every move as he heads over.

" Morning" he smiles.

We all reply, all expect Celeste. Lorenzo's gaze snags onto her as if waiting for her answer. However even when it seems obvious she's not going to speak he doesn't remove it. Nothing seems to distract Lorenzo as he pulls out a chair.

Celeste only stares down at her plate, as if desperately trying to avoid his eye contact.

" Wow Enzo real smooth" Raffe sniggers.
A muffled chuckle follows from Nik.

"I didn't even speak"

It seems years until anyone says another word.
" So" Raffe begins.
" Celeste I looked at the website for the vineyard, it's quite close by you can probably get a taxi there. There's also a spa there by the way. I booked it for you in an hour"

" Thanks"

" I'll go with if you want?" I offer.

" Hey, it's fine, you've already booked the zip-lining"