Chapter 17- forgot

Celeste pov:

I knew Kiara had caught on to whatever was going on between Enzo and Me. She'd asked a couple of times about it. But to be honest I don't know completely what's going on myself.

When we finished training and came out of the range Kiara was sat on a bench, her legs crossed , staring at her phone.

She seemed mad or even upset?

I peered over her shoulder. She appears to be sorting out the widgets on her home-screen.

" Personally I think you should add a widget of me. Just to spice things up" I say giggling.

She turns to me, the corners of her lips turning up in a faint smile. I could tell it was fake though.

"Hey, you ok?"

I sit down beside her, a metal plate digging into my back.

Apparently this bench is devoted to Frederico's dad. It's bullshit that it wasn't devoted to Enzo's and Raffe's mother.

Its just stupid that he got anything at all.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"  She looked back down to her phone and folded a stand of her hair behind her ear.

" Well, when I asked where you were, Raffe told me you had stormed out" I try moving closer to her but she still stares down at her phone.

" Prick" she rolled her eyes then finally looked at me.

" Are you sure your ok, Kiara? Is it me your angry at?"

She's about to answer when Lorenzo interrupts her.

" So, Mrs Caldo are you ready to go?"

He links his pinky finger with mine, pulling. I stumble up and into his arms.

" Woah, steady on there"

He smirks and I grin back. He obviously did that on purpose.
Idiot.

" Soo, you wanna take the Tesla again Cel? Kiara, Raffe is waiting for you in the car"

He nods his head over to where I can see Raffe sat in the driver seat of a black Range Rover.

Lately, Lorenzo and I have been driving home on our own. Kiara travelling with Nik and Raffe.

Today though Nikoli is at his Grandmas celebrating her birthday.

He said she was 178 so he couldn't miss it. But there's no way she was. I smiled to myself at the thought then shook my head.

I know it makes Enzo and I look extremely suspicious but I really do enjoy our conversations on the way back. We just talk about random shit and honestly sometimes its the best part of my day.

" Oh, I was thinking about driving home with Kiara today"

I fix my eyes onto his, trying to give an apologetic look.

" It's fine" he mouths.

Clearly Enzo's caught on to Kiara acting weird too.

" Can I come with you today?" I ask her.

She doesn't answer still leaning over her phone.

" Hey, Kiara?!" I wave my hands in her face trying to get her attention.

" Just go with him"  she nods and gets up from the bench.

She makes her way over to the Range Rover when she says
" Might as well let him shove his tongue down your throat"

she mumbles still not looking at me.

What?

" Let him fuck you too while your at it"she adds on sniggering.