Chapter 6- breakfast

Celeste POV:

My eyes draw open as the sound of an alarm rings in my ears.

" Will you turn that fucking thing of I'm trying to sleep"  a voice bellows from across the hall.

I bury my face into the duvet to try stop a laugh whilst peering through the small gap in my door.
Nikoli slams his door open and storms across the hall into Kiara's bedroom.

" Get out!". Her demands echo through the corridor.

" No, why do you set your alarm so early it's eight o'clock for god's sake."

I push out from my covers to stroll over into Kiara's room. Nikoli stands in the corner slamming his hands frustratedly down on her clock. She jumps up behind him and before he can make a second move  kicks behind his ankles. A laugh escapes me as he loses his footing and crashes onto the bed.
Quickly she grabs the clock before it clatters to the ground.

" Clearly, someone hasn't had to get up early for school in a while," I giggle.
" Yeah well I don't think you'll have school on your radar for a while. So you can turn this bloody alarm off"

" What the fuck are you doing?" a sudden voice yells behind.
I recognise the slightly sarcastic tone.
Lorenzo.
We all turn our gaze to him.
" Haha Nik you've already lost a fight to one of them. Are you sure you haven't done any training before?"
He flicks his blue eyes from Nik to both Kiara and I.

" No never"'we clarify.

" Well anyway breakfast will be ready in a few minutes"

I nod and stroll out the room into my bathroom to take a shower. After, I get ready and change into one of the silk dresses Lorenzo has stocked in my wardrobe.

I'm not  tired but my eyes still feel heavy. Probably due to being awaken by the twins and Nik in the pool. Who has water fights a three in the morning?

When I get downstairs everyone is already in the kitchen. Lorenzo and Raffe are stood around the breakfast bar whilst Kiara practically pulls Nikoli's hair out.
" Don't fucking storm into my room again blondie" she hisses.
He winces whilst Raffe begins dragging Kiara away to place her on a chair.

"Do me a favour and shut your friend up" Lorenzo looks up from his cup of coffee to glare at me.

"How about you do me a favour and fuck off" It's eight in the morning and he's already getting on my nerves. I pull a chair out and slump down.

Lorenzo takes a loud sip from his mug of coffee, not saying anymore.

I roll my eyes. "We are going to need new clothes by the way" I raise my gaze from my plate of breakfast towards him.

"That's fine I already ordered in some for the both of you, should last at least a couple of months." He doesn't even care to look up from the paperwork he's focused on. Only quickly gets the words out.

Looking over into the corner, I notice Raffe still trying to calm Kiara. I huff a laugh whilst strolling over to the sink with my empty plate.

"Just leave it there Maria will clean it" Lorenzo glances at me, but only for a heartbeat before his eyes train back on the paperwork.

"Maria? Oh I'm guessing you have a whole squad at the click of your fingers don't you?" I draw in a sharp breath and resume washing my plate.

"Yes actually and they get paid half a grand every hour so I'd love if they actually did their job instead of my money going to waste. Put it down" he snaps. His tone isn't exactly angry, more  stern.

" Fine. Have it your way Caldo"

Slamming the plate back down on the counter, I stalk back to my seat.

" Did I ask for you to fucking break it?"

" No, good thing because I didn't fucking break it" I snarl. He sighs deeply but doesn't give me a second word.

Half a grand an hour just for cleaning. That's at least 3k per day and 90k a month.

Shit.

Utter silence fills the room until all three of their phones buzz.

"New Recruits at the headquarters, we have to go so don't-" Raffe begins.

"I'm coming" Kiara smiles, downing her coffee and pushing out from her chair.

"Excuse me?" Raffe replies in a deep, firm tone.

A slight chuckle sounds from Nikoli in the corner. Lorenzo hits him playfully.

"You heard me. All I'm saying is I will not stay in this house and I am...going with you" Straightening up, she turns towards Nikoli with a glare.

"No your-"

"If she's going, so am I. And we are not taking no for an answer"
Both Kiara and I proceed over to the door. She grabs the handle to push it open and we stroll outside into their collection of cars.

" What the fuck are you doing?" I hear a voice from inside bellow. Both the twins storm outside.
Nikoli follows, however a wide grin is stretched across his lips. He only seems to be amused.

"I guess we could use you as a start for the...deal. Just don't screw anything up ok?"
Nikoli faces toward Raffe and Lorenzo, with an eyebrow raised.
" Fine" Lorenzo mutters and clicks the car open.
Kiara and I share a glance before climbing into the Bentley.